Any Discount Codes For UK Electronic Shops (list on post) or Apple?

Posted 27th May
List of Shops:
Curry's PC World
John Lewis
Argos
Carphone Warehouse

Going to buy a sim free phone. Want to save money, any deals or coupons?
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
I think there might be a website with a search function to help you with this, can't remember what it's called though,

Deals hot UK?
UKhotdeals?

Not sure but if you use the search function on that website you might find what you are looking for!
Edited by: "danboi63" 27th May
7 Comments
I think there might be a website with a search function to help you with this, can't remember what it's called though,

Deals hot UK?
UKhotdeals?

Not sure but if you use the search function on that website you might find what you are looking for!
Edited by: "danboi63" 27th May
danboi6327/05/2020 21:22

I think there might be a website with a search function to help you with …I think there might be a website with a search function to help you with this, can't remember what it's called though,Deals hot UK?UKhotdeals? Not sure but if you use the search function on that website you might find what you are looking for!

Lol nice joke

I have tried searching but no luck that is why I'm asking.
What’s the exact make model and spec you want ?
List it and see if other on here can point you in the right direction.
Mrswitch is the phone guru.
bigwheels27/05/2020 23:03

What’s the exact make model and spec you want ?List it and see if other on …What’s the exact make model and spec you want ?List it and see if other on here can point you in the right direction.Mrswitch is the phone guru.

It's The New iPhone SE
It looks like the answer is no discounts, so now it’s down to waiting for a price drop or
going to say John Lewis who give a 2 year warranty and 1 year Apple TV free.
Edited by: "bigwheels" 28th May
bigwheels28/05/2020 06:59

It looks like the answer is no discounts, so now it’s down to waiting for a …It looks like the answer is no discounts, so now it’s down to waiting for a price drop orgoing to say John Lewis who give a 2 year warranty and 1 year Apple TV free.

Thanks For Your Help
Post a comment
@
    Text