any discount codes or offers on Manchester airport VIP lounges?

Found 11th Oct 2017
As title suggest, we are travelling to spain in few weeks and thinking about eating out in their lounges, has anyone got any experience of cost or savings, travelling with 2 adults and 2 children.
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Cheapest way is to join American Express and take out their Preferred Gold Chargecard. You get two free lounge passes with each card and the card is free for a year.

Coupled with that you may be eligible for the various Amex offers splattered over this site.
windym21 m ago

Cheapest way is to join American Express and take out their Preferred Gold …Cheapest way is to join American Express and take out their Preferred Gold Chargecard. You get two free lounge passes with each card and the card is free for a year.Coupled with that you may be eligible for the various Amex offers splattered over this site.

sounds good, can you cancel after year so no fees apply?
You need to cancel ju
hackerace1 h, 52 m ago

sounds good, can you cancel after year so no fees apply?

You need to cancel just before the year end (it will show on your online access). You won't incur any charges if you cancel before the year.

If you are savvy, you both apply, get 4 passes!

There are referrals but I'm not sure if they are allowed here.
windym14 m ago

You need to cancel ju You need to cancel just before the year end (it will …You need to cancel ju You need to cancel just before the year end (it will show on your online access). You won't incur any charges if you cancel before the year.If you are savvy, you both apply, get 4 passes! There are referrals but I'm not sure if they are allowed here.

that's interesting to know, thanks I will look it up.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants