any doctors/nurses on here? :)

Banned
    as above

27 Comments

Why what have you found wrong?

Original Poster Banned

bellabonkers;3143147

Why what have you found wrong?

just wondering what symptoms are if you are diabetic, and how you would test?

salder21;3143161

just wondering what symptoms are if you are diabetic, and how you would … just wondering what symptoms are if you are diabetic, and how you would test?

my eldest is diabetic

thirst
    hunger
    weight loss
    blurred vision
    tremor
    get a blood test asap xxx

thirsty and peeing alot

nicki3668;3143173

my eldest is diabetic thirst hungerweight lossblurred visiontremor get a … my eldest is diabetic thirst hungerweight lossblurred visiontremor get a blood test asap xxx

I have all of them except the weight loss - grrrr
    though I know my tremors are hereditary

nicki3668;3143162

]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/253867/the-hukd-open-surgeryerrrrr lol

just what I was gonna say lol

Original Poster Banned

nicki3668;3143173

my eldest is diabetic thirst :thumbsup:hunger … my eldest is diabetic thirst :thumbsup:hunger :thumbsup:weight lossblurred vision :thumbsup: (sometimes)tremor get a blood test asap xxx

bellabonkers;3143180

I have all of them except the weight loss - grrrr

well the weight loss usualy happens in the later stages so get checked out hunny xx

alos tiredness and frequent micturition (p!sin)

Most of the symptoms of diabetes are the same for both type 1 and type 2. … Most of the symptoms of diabetes are the same for both type 1 and type 2. However, there are differences in the way the symptoms develop.The main symptoms of diabetes are:feeling very thirsty, producing excessive amounts of urine (going to the toilet a lot),extreme tiredness (fatigue), andweight loss and muscle wasting (loss of muscle bulk).Other symptoms of diabetes can include:itchiness around the vagina, or *****,often getting thrush, due to the excess glucose in your urine, andblurred vision, caused by the lens of your eyes becoming very dry.

nicki3668;3143193

well the weight loss usualy happens in the later stages so get checked … well the weight loss usualy happens in the later stages so get checked out hunny xx alos tiredness and frequent micturition (p!sin)

Nothing physically wrong with me - just life, sigh...

hannah19790;3143181

just what I was gonna say lol

lol :thumbsup:

salder seriously you dont need to have all the smptoms ... a simple blood test will show your sugar levels and put your mind at rest hunny

nicki3668;3143214

lol :thumbsup:salder seriously you dont need to have all the smptoms ... … lol :thumbsup:salder seriously you dont need to have all the smptoms ... a simple blood test will show your sugar levels and put your mind at rest hunny

it takes seconds and you will know:thumbsup:

Get yourself along to Lloyds Chemist if you have one near you. Free testing

lloydspharmacy.com/wps…tes

Original Poster Banned

ok will check when i have time cheers everyone x

salder21;3143237

ok will check when i have time cheers everyone x

Make time you narna!!!

Original Poster Banned

bellabonkers;3143253

Make time you narna!!!

ill try lol working 8am til 9pm all week though. looking at some of those sites it looks like theres a couple other things such as tiredness etc i have too :s

im diabetic so any help with it, LMK

should be between 4-8 if your checking your sugar, thought obv will be differnt if youve eaten 5 minutes ago e.t.c

Urine tastes sweet.

Banned

Any doctors/nurses about? I'm dead and need resuscitating[SIZE="1"] (no first aiders or st. john's ambulancers thanks)[/SIZE]

I'll put my hand up (slowly)....

If you're dead, attempting resuscitation will be a pointless exercise

Banned

jcampwala;3143823

If you're dead, attempting resuscitation will be a pointless exercise

resuscitation will be a pointless exercise if I'm NOT dead, to which I am so please do

Yeah, doesn't quite work like that, we don't tend to work on dead people
    Even if your heart has stopped and you've stopped breathing, you're not dead until we've certified you dead

Banned

jennie-jack;3143174

thirsty and peeing alot

Not necessarily though, I was told 'oo you may have diabetes' cos I drink around 8 litres of fluid a day. But got tested and it turns out I'm just thirsty :giggle:

Original Poster Banned

went to get test today but couldnt because i'd had a drink within a 3 hour period :s
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1427
      2. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.79
      3. Free- Gluten Free Rice Porridge (M&S)819
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213633

See more discussions