Groups

Any dress shops with ultra quick delivery???

Does anyone know of any online shops that deliver quickly? I want to order a dress for Saturday and have left it a bit late! I am after an evening dress but nothing too fancy. Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

6 Comments

Home shopping catalogues offer next day delivery,as do Next and River Island,probably lots of other main high street shops. Best order a couple to choose from,or like a couple sizes,if that varies for you aswell.

boohoo, rare fashion, asos, additions. would go with asos, better selection and very fast delivery

Our Next Day Delivery service is available Monday – Saturday. The delivery will be made the following day if the order is placed before 4pm between Monday and Friday. Orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on Saturday.

oh and ASOS,am on there at mo so pasted the details.

Original Poster

Thank you all, will have a look now. I am a doofus! All repped. X.

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5202501

remember to check on here first for the free delivery code:thumbsup:

Ahaaa, nice one!!! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks, rofl!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1018
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518
      3. It was forty years ago today......617
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2562

See more discussions