Expired

Any EDF Energy customers with Gas or Elec fixed till 2017 fix again till 2018 for same unit price

Found 11th Sep 2014
It's that time again when EDF bring out new tariffs and this time if any one has fixed gas or electric till March or July 2017 you can fix till May 2018 for the same unit cost as shown for my area (kent) below:

This is Gas

Blue+Price Freeeeze July 2017

Unit rate: 4.016p per kWh
Standing charge: £91.25/y

Blue+Price Freeeeze May 2018

Unit rate: 4.016p per kWh
Standing charge: £91.25/y

And this is Electric
[/B][/U]

Blue+Price Freeeeze July 2017

Unit rate: 14.030p per kWh
Standing charge: £65.70/yr

Blue+Price Freeeeze May 2018

Unit rate: 14.030p per kWh

If you have your electric fixed till February 2016 then this is the cheapest deal for now from EDF:

Blue+Price Promise February 2016

Unit rate: 11.460p per kWh

Blue+Price Promise March 2016

Unit rate: 11.870p per kWh

Also I know people will say that other providers are cheaper but it's based on the location and individual needs, Ovo are only £11 cheaper for myself.

5 Comments

Isn't this more "general information" than "deal" ?

much better deals if you move. Plus you get cashback. I've never stayed with a company for more than 12 months. No prizes for loyalty and moving has always been hassle free.

Original Poster

Jetset1981

much better deals if you move. Plus you get cashback. I've never stayed … much better deals if you move. Plus you get cashback. I've never stayed with a company for more than 12 months. No prizes for loyalty and moving has always been hassle free.

Beginning of the year i switched to EDF from British gas as it was £70 cheaper and fixed till 2017 now ive fixed till 2018. I do switch my electric around quite often as deals change all the time

That's good, more people should move there services regularly. Not sure why you would stay EDF though when cheaper fixes are about even without factoring in the £40 - 60 cash back on offer.

nPower online price fix is cheaper ...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions