Any electric oven deals about? 60cm or so in width max.

Posted 17th Jul
Hi all.

We think our electric oven is starting to pack in. The element damaged 10 months ago so we replaced it and now the new element is damaged. I'm fairly sure they should be lasting a bit longer then that (we don't use it often, once a day at most).

Any good electric oven deals going about? I've measured the space we have, 60cm in width or so is the maximum.

Cheers!
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Just replace the element they aren’t expensive and take two minutes to change, less than £20 around a tenner if you are lucky.

once a day is quite often
Edited by: "eslick" 17th Jul
Agree once a day is often
eslick17/07/2020 21:00

Just replace the element they aren’t expensive and take two minutes to c …Just replace the element they aren’t expensive and take two minutes to change, less than £20 around a tenner if you are lucky.once a day is quite often

Once a day at most, meaning some days we don't use it.
s_dusara17/07/2020 21:12

Agree once a day is often

Once a day at most, meaning there are days in the week we don't use it.
CaptainZero17/07/2020 23:29

Once a day at most, meaning some days we don't use it.

No one ever used that as a method of saying that get a new element
eslick18/07/2020 01:24

No one ever used that as a method of saying that get a new element

Just think its pointless getting a new element if its just gonna break less than 10 months... I'll think about it, but I would also like to know if there's any good cooker deals about.
Home base had some good value ones built in, argos have freestanding ones at good prices
CaptainZero18/07/2020 02:00

Just think its pointless getting a new element if its just gonna break …Just think its pointless getting a new element if its just gonna break less than 10 months... I'll think about it, but I would also like to know if there's any good cooker deals about.

you might have had a faulty one, for what they cost against buying another it’s might be worth another try, when I replaced ours it was two or three years old, got another ten years out of the replacement and in the end it wasn’t because of the element that we changed the oven.
Edited by: "eslick" 18th Jul
Post a comment
@
    Text