Groups
    EXPIRED

Any Epilator Deals?

Hi

Am looking for an epilator for my wife. Ideally should have a rechargeable battery.

Has anyone seen any good deals or has one for sale?

Cheers
    J

4 Comments

Banned

just get her vouchers for waxing at the local salon

at least you will get your money's worth with the agony!

yeah i brought one a while ago used it once and never again i tell you it really hurt and i would rather shave than go through that agony.

DO NOT BUY IT! :P

I got one last year and they are fantastic! Some Braun ones come with a ice pack to start you off! I even have my mother in law epilating now!!. Secret is make sure hairs are not long to start, so shave and then epilate after about 2 days. The hairs grow back much finer and take longer to regrow.
    I would strongly suggest buying a Braun, with a light as makes a huge difference. My friends advised me not to buy a rechargeable as they do not have the ummmpphh that a plug in does so would probably hurt a bit more as slower.
    Hope this helps! Good luck!!! Try John Lewis or Boots, they both reguarly do good deals.

I have this one,

boots.com/web…051

At the moment it is down to £43.32 from £64.99 at Boots.

I will say it does hurt the first few times but after that you sort of get use to it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?915
      2. Back to European satellite tv32
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…11
      4. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland78

See more discussions