Any family fancy a free day out to Blackpool zoo today?

Posted 31st Dec 2019Edited by:"tightasagnatschu"
I had totally forgotten that I had bought a family ticket for Blackpool Zoo for £30 (usually £60).
It was from a Planet Radio deal posted on here, the problem being that it expires today 31/12/2019.

It's for a family with up to two adults. Children aged 3-15.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

12 Comments
Have you got a printer Kev?
DM me your email address and I'll send the voucher over
OK - so still very available again after kevlfc deleted his messages/thread comments.
Edited by: "tightasagnatschu" 31st Dec 2019
tightasagnatschu31/12/2019 10:55

OK - so still very available again after kevlfc deleted his …OK - so still very available again after kevlfc deleted his messages/thread comments.

Really nice thing to do, I hope someone can use it and Happy New Year
maccy1i31/12/2019 11:22

Really nice thing to do, I hope someone can use it and Happy New Year

Thanks. Would be nice if someone could enjoy it (my stupidity before and man flu now stops us from going)

Happy New Year to you too. Hope that you have a great evening.
tightasagnatschu31/12/2019 11:26

Thanks. Would be nice if someone could enjoy it (my stupidity before and …Thanks. Would be nice if someone could enjoy it (my stupidity before and man flu now stops us from going) Happy New Year to you too. Hope that you have a great evening.

Hope you feel better soon

Thank you, it won't be a quiet one, but it's only one more eve of frivolity, then back to 'normal'
That is so kind of you

Hope you feel better soon
Well. With no takers on here I offered it through social media and got my hand snapped off

Happy New Year to everyone and ticket taken.
tightasagnatschu31/12/2019 12:20

Well. With no takers on here I offered it through social media and got my …Well. With no takers on here I offered it through social media and got my hand snapped off Happy New Year to everyone and ticket taken.

Glad someone could make use of it I’m sure they will have a fantastic day ou
Nice gesture, but has to be the worst Zoo I've ever been to. Dirty, run down and miserable pacing animals, left feeling a bit sad
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions