Groups

any fan of dj markski?

I'm looking for the artist name for the piece "Where's the party" in Ski Mix Vol 43.
    Anyone?

8 Comments

No idea how well it works on club tracks/remixes but you could try ]Shazam?!!?!?

Shazam analyses the sample, checks its database of nearly 4 million … Shazam analyses the sample, checks its database of nearly 4 million tracks and sends you the name of the track and artist as a text** in under 60 seconds. If the track can't be identified, there's NO CHARGE.

Admin

There are quite a lot of entries for markski on ]here

You might get lucky.... otherwise- Shazam is an ace idea.

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

No idea how well it works on club tracks/remixes but you could try … No idea how well it works on club tracks/remixes but you could try ]Shazam?!!?!?

What if it indentifies it incorrectly? Do you still get charged???

I haven't got a clue what your saying but i'll smile anyway..............

Benjimoron

What if it indentifies it incorrectly? Do you still get charged???

That's why I pointed out the possible pitfalls of using it on club tracks & remixes as you could tag a sample from another track as the ID is not based on the entire track.
    Offered it as a suggestion...price of a packet of crisps isn't too much to waste if it doesn't work...unless you're a serious snack addict in which case the OP can PM their address & I'll send 'em a cheque or a pack of crisps!!?!

Iom...click the link if you're baffled by "Shazam"....if you're confused by the OP...get out more!!?!?

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

Iom...click the link if you're baffled by "Shazam"....if you're confused … Iom...click the link if you're baffled by "Shazam"....if you're confused by the OP...get out more!!?!?

I'm wondering who Dj Markski is! :giggle:

Iom-RF

I'm wondering who Dj Markski is! :giggle:

Too lazy to find out I guess Iom.....???!?
    OK, try ]here

Original Poster

found it

Lunaspace - Where's the Party
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions