Groups

Any Final messages before the war starts?

Apperntly we are on the brink of war do you have any final messages you would like to leave for those who find the internet and get it running again?

Top comments

Can we bring for sale / trade back ?

https://img.memesuper.com/65dfdaef945a208f1a2a27647a100261_snickers-kim-jong-un-and-psy-know-your-meme-snickers-better-meme_599-719.jpeg

I was hoping to see Tony Blair charged with treason and war crimes before the world ended

Meh. At least I can forget about the Christmas comp
    109 Comments

Original Poster

Hi I am looking for a boy friend 6' 30 -40yr old,
    hairy legs a plus
    must have hair any colour except grey
    willing to cook, clean and help with gardening
    Edited by: "miles136" 15th Apr

Can we bring for sale / trade back ?

Strange request for a price war.

miles136

Hi I am looking for a boy friend 6' 30 -40yr old, hairy legs a plusmust … Hi I am looking for a boy friend 6' 30 -40yr old, hairy legs a plusmust have hair any colour except greywilling to cook, clean and help with gardening

How much hair?

I wonder if any bookies will lay odds?

Gotta be worth a tenner at least!
    Edited by: "Dilithium" 15th Apr

deeky

There's a blessing for us all in there

X)

anybody giving quidco on lead sheeting for my bunker

deeky

How much hair?

​I think it has to be attached to your head (no glue involved) and not kept in a box as a momento!

What are you doing 'fixing the the internet ?'

Shouldn't you be fighting off zombies/growing turnips ?

That huge pile of cheap toilet rolls in the spare room might not seem such a rash purchase now.

can we remake this with putin and trump?
    youtu.be/SXW…f0w

Won't happen

ashmac

Won't happen

Perfect last words.

Is someone going to make an offline xhamster dump?

And to think so many were celebrating Trump got in believing Clinton would do what we are seeing now.

Quite scary how easily pawns can be manipulated!

I highly doubt a nuclear war will break out, but Trump isn't doing much to relieve World tensions.

miles136

Hi I am looking for a boy friend 6' 30 -40yr old, hairy legs a plusmust … Hi I am looking for a boy friend 6' 30 -40yr old, hairy legs a plusmust have hair any colour except greywilling to cook, clean and help with gardening

Give Ross Barkely a tap mate (_;)

I was hoping to see Tony Blair charged with treason and war crimes before the world ended

Don't we have one of these dubya dubya 3 threads pop up every time there's an escalation? Yawwns
    Edited by: "artnada" 15th Apr

splatsplatsplat

Is someone going to make an offline xhamster dump?

Way ahead of ya. Their archive is hosted from my personal hard drive.

People are stupid

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C88MsVpUAAAHOc4.jpg

miles136

Nice call, I'm after a girlfriend with same specs!

The good old US of A is definitely banging it's war drums just lately and dropping its Ego bomb AKA the MOAB on a flipping mountain to kill 30 people. Now Russia has unveiled the FOAB (farther of all bombs) said to be 4 times bigger who they going to drop that on to prove it. The worlds gone mad the chess board is in stalemate no one has a legal move so someone must cheat question is who's going to make the first move.

What's the time difference in NK? Just wondering roughly how long till Kimmy whats his name will kick it all off with his nuke firework testing.

Do everyone a favour and leave Facebook consigned to the electronic wastebin.

Is Wenger out?

coathanger

I wonder if any bookies will lay odds?Gotta be worth a tenner at least!

Stick yer tank on it oO

psmith1958

anybody giving quidco on lead sheeting for my bunker

Lead Sheeting is a false economy now they've got those MOAB's! Might as well save your money!

NK will attack SK, USA will respond in kind, followed by a land invasion by Chinese Troops, all over by Christmas.

Nothing to see or worry about unless you live in Seoul.

Why did I waste £132 replacing the glass in my greenhouse.

World war 3 has started long ago, you think the countries they bombed won't attack back. They are taking out the pawns. I don't know about you but I don't want to be a statistic i.e russia killed 30k civillians, uk killed 32k civillians in their murder games, we win oO

3guesses

Do everyone a favour and leave Facebook consigned to the electronic … Do everyone a favour and leave Facebook consigned to the electronic wastebin.

LOl..cannot even do that, as FB is down for 1000's at the moment. (_;)

Be like squishing a bug.....a fat one with a bad hair day goin on

DKLS

NK will attack SK, USA will respond in kind, followed by a land invasion … NK will attack SK, USA will respond in kind, followed by a land invasion by Chinese Troops, all over by Christmas.Nothing to see or worry about unless you live in Seoul.

Will my LG TV still be covered by a warranty oO

So long & thanks for all the fish...

larrylightweight

The good old US of A is definitely banging it's war drums just lately and … The good old US of A is definitely banging it's war drums just lately and dropping its Ego bomb AKA the MOAB on a flipping mountain to kill 30 people. Now Russia has unveiled the FOAB (farther of all bombs) said to be 4 times bigger who they going to drop that on to prove it. The worlds gone mad the chess board is in stalemate no one has a legal move so someone must cheat question is who's going to make the first move.

Your calendar needs changing. The FOAB is 10 years old.

Error440

Will my LG TV still be covered by a warranty oO

I reckon you should be ok, as long as the Yanks and Chinese get their timing right.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions