Groups

Any Flash / Actionscript experts out there?! HELP

If anyone knows a bit about actionscript, i would really appriciate some help with a game i am making.

HitTests don't seem to be working. I think it may be my logic, or where i have put the script in order with other functions etc.

Please let me know anyway, i could send you the fla or just have a chat about the code would be fantastic!

4 Comments

hi message me more info and i will see what i can do

Whats the game you are making? I'm interested in letting some up & comers licence some of my music for their creations.

Original Poster

linw;2126114

hi message me more info and i will see what i can do

PM Sent :-) Thanks
    jjharvey;2126146

Whats the game you are making? I'm interested in letting some up & comers … Whats the game you are making? I'm interested in letting some up & comers licence some of my music for their creations.

Just a very amateurish game for children to improve their maths skills a little. Had to be an entertaining, educational game.

Found some royaly free music loop which fits great.

Myself, or anyone i know i would not class as up and comers (with flash!)

Oh okay mate, well good luck with it! I don't think my soundtracks are very suitable for a younger market anyway (not exactly the happiest sounding stuff ever written).
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …81139
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2125

See more discussions