Groups

Any florists out there?

I need to send flowers via a florist to be delivered on April 14th.

As this is the Tuesday after a bank holiday, will they be any good?

7 Comments

i woudl have thought they would do them that day so theyre ikely to be fresh but i have not used a florist but idoubt theyd send manky flowers

bunches.co.uk/ind…php

I have used these time and time again.

Good quality quick service, and sometimes there is money off vouchers on here.

Ad

Try teleflorist, they do £6 Quidco at the moment and there's an extra 10% off voucher.

quidco.com/tel…st/

Original Poster

Adam2050;4826005

http://www.bunches.co.uk/index.phpI have used these time and time … http://www.bunches.co.uk/index.phpI have used these time and time again.Good quality quick service, and sometimes there is money off vouchers on here.Ad

They can't deliver on 14th as they send flowers out by Royal Mail post - and as I said, it's just after a bank holiday!

I always google the address i'm sending flowers to for florists.

As there is no booking fee or telephone charge, it works out cheaper.

Ring and ask the local florist to make up what you want.

virus;4826023

They can't deliver on 14th as they send flowers out by Royal Mail post - … They can't deliver on 14th as they send flowers out by Royal Mail post - and as I said, it's just after a bank holiday!

Hmm sorry I thought they still did calander dates on there system.

Ad

My sister has a little florist shop and if she'd been closed at the weekend and on a bank holiday then she'd go to the flower market really early on the Tuesday morning to get the flowers so they're actually more likely to be fresh that day than manky, presuming that all florists are the same that is.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial45
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764334
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay614
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1326

See more discussions