Groups

Any font experts here?

Don't suppose anyone knows what font this is and where I can get it?

Rep to be had

27 Comments

Original Poster

http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt48/mrszerrouk/Picture134.jpg

http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt48/mrszerrouk/Picture133.jpg

Now where have I seen that font before? BTW where is that place, it's halal.

Original Poster

Ilford, you nearby?

sylfaen ?

look similar

Not a font expert myself but there are sites with free fonts.
    This one has loads: urbanfonts.com/fre…htm

If you no one can identify it for you you may want wade through these untill you find
    one the same or similar.

got it juice ict

Original Poster

the sedge;4792100

got it juice ict

Where would I find that, please?

i'm no expert, but henry winkler, who played the fonz on happy days from 1974, was born in 1945 in manhattan of all places.

in recent years, he played a part in "you don't mess with the zohan"

Original Poster

the sedge;4792100

got it juice ict

Wow, that's amazing - how on Earth do you know that? :w00t:

Anyone know where I can download it, please?

[url]www.fonts.com[/url]

ive got it on my machine how can i send it to u any ideas and help please

http://origin.myfonts.com/116/fs/u/70/92648f25e97f4a4f324ca60f7fe3cb.gif

how did u do that ?

can't seem to change the font on mine

Original Poster

the sedge;4792228

[url]www.fonts.com[/url]ive got it on my machine how can i send it to u … [url]www.fonts.com[/url]ive got it on my machine how can i send it to u any ideas and help please

I haven't a clue, do you have Office 2007, or did you buy the font yourself?

I could download Office 2007 from Demonoid but don't know how I will get on with it

Original Poster

MarzBarz;4792273

I saw that one, but I need to be able to change the size, so can't really use that

here but its £19.00 !!!!

[url]fonts.com/fin…htm?kid=juice%20ict[/url]

Original Poster

the sedge;4792323

here but its £19.00 … here but its £19.00 !!!![url]www.fonts.com/findfonts/SearchPage.htm?kid=juice%20ict[/url]

I saw it there but don't want to pay £19 for it, only need it once!

Do you think maybe you could search 'juice' through your computer and see if it gives you a file you can send me, please?

im using xp
    if you go to start menu then control panel click clasic view on left and the fonts file should be there

how do i send it to u

Original Poster

the sedge;4792407

im using xpif you go to start menu then control panel click clasic view … im using xpif you go to start menu then control panel click clasic view on left and the fonts file should be therehow do i send it to u

PM'd you

have you got open office ?
    ive just opened that its also in there but that may be coz its on my machine
    anybody got any ideas
    or any idea how i can send a font file please

Original Poster

the sedge;4792546

have you got open office ?ive just opened that its also in there but that … have you got open office ?ive just opened that its also in there but that may be coz its on my machine anybody got any ideas or any idea how i can send a font file please

Thank you very very much, The Sedge - you have been a huge help :thumbsup:

Have left you rep :-D

no probs mrs z

btw your messgaes are full

the sedge;4792100

got it juice ict

ur way clever..had to rep ya as well!

there are some font nerds out there. one time we wanted to find out what the new Royal Mail font was, posted it and within 5 mins a few people replied back ... admitedly it was a font forum!

wrong thread :idiot

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/7639/99866126.jpg

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/4336/76364435.jpg

Original Poster

kippy;4793287

there are some font nerds out there. one time we wanted to find out what … there are some font nerds out there. one time we wanted to find out what the new Royal Mail font was, posted it and within 5 mins a few people replied back ... admitedly it was a font forum!

Oh my - there is a font forum? As in, a forum for fonts? :giggle:

Thank again all, you were so helpful - wanted to make a facebook page for Ziko Lounge

scrumpypaul;4792173

i'm no expert, but henry winkler, who played the fonz on happy days from … i'm no expert, but henry winkler, who played the fonz on happy days from 1974, was born in 1945 in manhattan of all places.in recent years, he played a part in "you don't mess with the zohan"

posibly the greatest and most irrelevent reply this thread could have done with
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions