Any footie sites

to watch West Ham tonight please
(thought it was on sky but it aint)

10 Comments

its on setanta..

if you want to watch online download the sopcast player then google my p2p and youll find a direct link there

Original Poster

chrisharry12345;4657741

its on setanta..if you want to watch online download the sopcast player … its on setanta..if you want to watch online download the sopcast player then google my p2p and youll find a direct link there

cheers:)

Whenever i watch on these sites i find the quality sticky...any idea how to improve this?

vengod;4657784

Whenever i watch on these sites i find the quality sticky...any idea how … Whenever i watch on these sites i find the quality sticky...any idea how to improve this?

ive just tried to watch and its what i would call laggy! you get this a lot on video games online. its due to poor connection. but thats just a guess im no expert!

Banned

Any of these (with a proper sat setup):thumbsup::p

Alfa TV Cyprus
C+ Sport (Fra)
C+ Sport 1 (Nor)
C+ Sport 1 (Pol)
C+ Sport 2 (D/F/N/S)
Diema 2
EuroSport 2 (FAPL)
Nova Sport (Cze)
Nova Sports 2 (Hellas)
NTV+ Football
Setanta Ireland (roi)
Setanta Sports 1 (gb)
Show Sports 1 & 2
Showtime Magreb (ART)
Sky Calcio 1
Sky Sport 1 (Italy)
Spormax Digiturk
Sport 1.1 (Ned) 2/H
SuperSport 1 (DigitAlb)
SuperSport 3 (ZA)
TV Mozambique
YES Sport 2

guv;4657923

Any of these (with a proper sat setup):thumbsup::p Alfa TV Cyprus C+ … Any of these (with a proper sat setup):thumbsup::p Alfa TV Cyprus C+ Sport (Fra) C+ Sport 1 (Nor) C+ Sport 1 (Pol) C+ Sport 2 (D/F/N/S) Diema 2 EuroSport 2 (FAPL) Nova Sport (Cze) Nova Sports 2 (Hellas) NTV+ Football Setanta Ireland (roi) Setanta Sports 1 (gb) Show Sports 1 & 2 Showtime Magreb (ART) Sky Calcio 1 Sky Sport 1 (Italy) Spormax Digiturk Sport 1.1 (Ned) 2/H SuperSport 1 (DigitAlb) SuperSport 3 (ZA) TV Mozambique YES Sport 2

show off :whistling:

Banned

myaser88;4658911

show off :whistling:

Nah. Thats just the full list of channels its on. I can only get 15 of those! :w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1529
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764045
    3. Ebid over Ebay55
    4. First 2 lucky people.33

See more discussions