Any free cinema tickets for any cinemas in my area?

8 replies
Found 7th Apr 2009
Uxbridge Odeon, Acton Vue and around that area

I seen a lot of Fast and Furious but they're all up north

Any help will be appreciated!

8 Comments

I havent seen any so far, I had to travel to Greenwich last night, its rare they are at uxbridge now for some reason

well F&F was last night...so theyre be gone anyways...check out the voucher area for others.

bfjem;4851718

I havent seen any so far, I had to travel to Greenwich last night, its … I havent seen any so far, I had to travel to Greenwich last night, its rare they are at uxbridge now for some reason

Hey...i was there last night too :-D

awoodhall2003;4851727

Hey...i was there last night too :-D

what did you think?? wasnt as good as first one, but far better then the other 2, tbh My mrs really wanted to see it I think she has a thing for Vin D, so had to go on a bit of treck from ruislip to see it lol

oh and Bhav, try MSE for free cinema tickets they usually have a lot more listings, but havent seen any for F&F in those areas yet otherwise I would have snapped em up

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;4851725

well F&F was last night...so theyre be gone anyways...check out the … well F&F was last night...so theyre be gone anyways...check out the voucher area for others.

There are new codes check freebies section :thumbsup:

But sadly they are all faaaaar

bfjem;4851771

oh and Bhav, try MSE for free cinema tickets they usually have a lot more … oh and Bhav, try MSE for free cinema tickets they usually have a lot more listings, but havent seen any for F&F in those areas yet otherwise I would have snapped em up

Thanks will check it out

Thanks all for help

bfjem;4851761

what did you think?? wasnt as good as first one, but far better then the … what did you think?? wasnt as good as first one, but far better then the other 2, tbh My mrs really wanted to see it I think she has a thing for Vin D, so had to go on a bit of treck from ruislip to see it lol

hotukdeals.com/ite…st-

Yeah my girlfriend said...to quote..."Id give him a go..." :whistling:

better off posting here :thumbsup::thumbsup: ]http//ww…e=9
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769558
    2. 5am gym crew20140
    3. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games33
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming2849

See more discussions