Groups

any free delivery codes for Asda groceries?

does anyone know of any free delivery codes ? Thanks in advance

5 Comments

they usually have email specific codes

Original Poster

oh do they I'm a new customer ! Thanks

Just a word of advice, expect half you delivery with ASDA food to be wrong and expect to be overcharged.

Have stuck with Tesco (I despised Tesco before hand.)

Wouldn't matter how many free things ASDA gave me there online grocery service is shocking.

I agree but I just keep complaining....they offer cash rufunds and dont have a clue what they are doing...
    Got a refund few months back for some wine I returned. I bought wine at 3 for £10 price. When they refunded the returned wine they give me full price refund!
    Think my £100 shop cost me £30!!

Adam2050

Just a word of advice, expect half you delivery with ASDA food to be … Just a word of advice, expect half you delivery with ASDA food to be wrong and expect to be overcharged.Have stuck with Tesco (I despised Tesco before hand.)Wouldn't matter how many free things ASDA gave me there online grocery service is shocking.

Banned

Adam2050

Just a word of advice, expect half you delivery with ASDA food to be … Just a word of advice, expect half you delivery with ASDA food to be wrong and expect to be overcharged.Have stuck with Tesco (I despised Tesco before hand.)Wouldn't matter how many free things ASDA gave me there online grocery service is shocking.

totally agree - asda are ridiculos for deliveries. You always have to go shopping anyway after their delivery arrives cos of all the stuff wrong / missing
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX34
      2. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)24
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3781462
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2176

See more discussions