Any Free memberships for slimming world?

5 replies
Found 4th Nov 2016
Hi there, does anyone know if there any free slimming world memberships? I know they usually do them on magazines. Planning on starting this week and was after a membership voucher. Thanks in advance
Xx

5 Comments

fat chance

I haven't seen any vouchers, however saw this on their homepage on their website regarding weekly local meetings:
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
If you want online membership try looking on myvouchercodes.co.uk for different offers

Do it regardless, it's money well spent. Good luck

Original Poster

Toptrumpet

I haven't seen any vouchers, however saw this on their homepage on their … I haven't seen any vouchers, however saw this on their homepage on their website regarding weekly local meetings:Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.If you want online membership try looking on myvouchercodes.co.uk for different offers

Thank you hun, yeah they had that offer on when I last joined. I have a look at the online membership thank you x

Original Poster

tommyleinen

Do it regardless, it's money well spent. Good luck

Yes definitely money well spent, I just left a few weeks ago was finding it hard to stick with I have a 7 month old who's clingy so my husband was always cooking for me and he's not a slimming world fan but now I'm willing to start and stick to it. It definitely works for me nothing else works.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769323
    2. Xbox Code Giveaway - fastest finger first22
    3. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1113
    4. Any PS4 News Here29313891

See more discussions