Any free previews or cinema codes for Toy Story 3 ?

As Above,

Any one know if there are any free previews of Toy Story 3?

6 Comments

would be nice-my wife took the kids to the scottish premiere in edinburgh on saturday at the film festival and they loved it! I very much doubt there will be free previews-hopefully I am wrong tho.

Original Poster

barky;8890074

would be nice-my wife took the kids to the scottish premiere in edinburgh … would be nice-my wife took the kids to the scottish premiere in edinburgh on saturday at the film festival and they loved it! I very much doubt there will be free previews-hopefully I am wrong tho.

Wonder why there are for other films such as Shrek, just had tickets for that this weekend and just really want for toy story 3 :thumbsup:

Banned

barky;8890074

would be nice-my wife took the kids to the scottish premiere in edinburgh … would be nice-my wife took the kids to the scottish premiere in edinburgh on saturday at the film festival and they loved it! I very much doubt there will be free previews-hopefully I am wrong tho.

I've seen a couple of Pixar movies at free national screenings, last one being Wall-E.

the only one i know of was last week - through timesplus+

be surprised if we do get any other tix as they know its going to be a sell out anyway

wont stop me looking though:-D

master_chief;8890130

I've seen a couple of Pixar movies at free national screenings, last one … I've seen a couple of Pixar movies at free national screenings, last one being Wall-E.

fair enough-like I said I hope Im wrong-london premiere is 18th july tho-would they have free screenings before that? wouldnt really be a premiere if it had already been shown all over the UK? opens nationwide 21st july I believe.

I gave in and watched it at the weekend.
Good film so I am entertaining the idea of watching it in 3D at the cinema :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Criminal Immigrants and British Justice - makes me proud!2339
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764034
    3. PS4 Beta Software Version 534
    4. Pink Balls11

See more discussions