Groups
    EXPIRED

Any French speaking Hukkers that could help me out to interperet this pdf?

I don't need the whole pdf translated i just need to know if the map shown and the white areas represent countries with 0 cases at all or if they are white due to the amount of cases being lower than the other countries.

If you were actually able to point out the same document in english that would be even more helpful as then i could study the whole pdf

Either way, thanks.

biologie.univ-mrs.fr/upl…pdf

and the map is on page 4

10 Comments

Original Poster

I don't need the whole pdf translated i just need to know if the map shown and the white areas represent countries with 0 cases at all or if they are white due to the amount of cases being lower than the other countries.

If you were actually able to point out the same document in english that would be even more helpful as then i could study the whole pdf

Either way, thanks.

biologie.univ-mrs.fr/upl…pdf

and the map is on page 4

Er, what's the catch here? The linked pdf is in English and the text under the map on page 4 clearly states "Absence of
    color indicates absence of data". Confused.

Absence ofcolor indicates absence of data

dude, its in english

Original Poster

barco

Er, what's the catch here? The linked pdf is in English and the text … Er, what's the catch here? The linked pdf is in English and the text under the map on page 4 clearly states "Absence ofcolor indicates absence of data". Confused.

Absence ofcolor indicates absence of data

I just tried to view the pdf in firefox and the only thing visible was the map, all the text was just blocks which left me thinking the doc was in French.
    Then I tired actually saving the pdf and opened it in adobe reader and as if by magic, English... cheers firefox.

Thanks both of you for clearing that up.

You thought you were confused, how confused do you think I was to read both of your replies!

Edited by: "wellen1981" 18th Jul 2014

wellen1981

I just tried to view the pdf in firefox and the only thing visible was … I just tried to view the pdf in firefox and the only thing visible was the map, all the text was just blocks which left me thinking the doc was in French.Then I tired actually saving the pdf and opened it in adobe reader and as if by magic, English... cheers firefox.Thanks both of you for clearing that up.You thought you were confused, how confused do you think I was to read both of your replies!

You think French is all in blocks? haha
    Edited by: "MIDURIX" 18th Jul 2014

Original Poster

MIDURIX

You think French is all in blocks? haha

I figured they'd used some french specific font in the pdf that my system didnt have installed.

What is it you are studying to become?

Original Poster

Bitofageek

What is it you are studying to become?

Educated.

wellen1981

Educated.

Well good luck with your French exam.!!!!!

Original Poster

shauneco

Well good luck with your French exam.!!!!!

Merci.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2737
      2. Legal advice33
      3. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?59
      4. Samsung Galaxy S666

See more discussions