Any Gamers Please help! Halo 3 Xbox 360 Live (Im ripping my hair out here!) :(

I have a problem with Xbox 360 playing Halo 3 Live. Never had any problems before today. When trying to access forged maps it now keeps coming up with "unable to start because a player in your party (Myself) is restricted from playing with user-created content. Any help would be greatly appreciated. It will let me make the maps but not play them, its a pain. Rep will be left for help. Thanks!

3 Comments

According to innanetz, you need to go to your dashboard and Privacy Settings, make sure most things are set to 'everyone' (might be an option 'share content'). Also, if you're a child account or under 18 possibly that might further restrict you, check your family settings.

If that doesn't work then rump my hump I guess!

Original Poster

dregan;4810615

According to innanetz, you need to go to your dashboard and Privacy … According to innanetz, you need to go to your dashboard and Privacy Settings, make sure most things are set to 'everyone' (might be an option 'share content'). Also, if you're a child account or under 18 possibly that might further restrict you, check your family settings.If that doesn't work then rump my hump I guess!

Thank you so much! You are a star!! My son thinks you are great. You can now go put your feet up and feel that you have made someone very happy today

Awesome, I've earned my whiskey tonight!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Weekly game codes giveaway 183110
    2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!66
    3. Sad news about Barcelona913
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764041

See more discussions