Groups

Any gaming monitor deals for around £100 around?

Need a new monitor! I've got a 480x here and I'm playing on 720p, I'm not doing it justice. Any deals around?

8 Comments

I'd up your budget and aim for a 1080p 144Hz Freesync panel. £100 is only going to buy you 1080p 60Hz, and there's no point upgrading to such a low-end panel when you're upgrading because you want a better quality experience out of your system.

alternatively, the AOC G2460V is 75 hz, a good middle ground. That's about 100

I'm in the same situation. Bought an MSI Gaming 1060 and using a 720p monitor. The AOC mentioned seems to be the best option at around £100. I've spent hours searching, checking out the infamous Korean models etc.

It seems to me the better option is to save a bit more as you'll(I'll) want to be upgrading the simple 60hz model inside a year.

Original Poster

I think I might ebay one.

Original Poster

97tanderson

alternatively, the AOC G2460V is 75 hz, a good middle ground. That's … alternatively, the AOC G2460V is 75 hz, a good middle ground. That's about 100

oh nice I think I can stretch to that. Cheers

I got my 144hz monitor from Amazon warehouse for £100, keep an eye on there

Original Poster

delusion

I got my 144hz monitor from Amazon warehouse for £100, keep an eye on … I got my 144hz monitor from Amazon warehouse for £100, keep an eye on there

Was it a TN panel? I heard they're not great at that price range unless you go above £200.

deadleg22

Was it a TN panel? I heard they're not great at that price range unless … Was it a TN panel? I heard they're not great at that price range unless you go above £200.

Yeh TN. For £100? Very decent (though this was a year ago). Need to get lucky with returns and deals though I guess, not guaranteed..

expertreviews.co.uk/acc…iew
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?34
      2. Best laptop on the market11
      3. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE56
      4. Are smart parking limited legitimate55

See more discussions