any Gas BBQ recommendations?

Posted 23rd Aug 2020
I'm looking for medium sized gas BBQ (4 or 4+1). The must have is a cast iron grill (or option to buy one). And I would like to pay in the region of £200-300. Anybody has anything like this or am I asking for too much?
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Weber will last years
I brought a char broil and replaced the grates to cast iron for £45. Lasted me 5 years so far! And cleaning is simply brushing the grates a few times
packard23/08/2020 21:24

Weber will last years

but its "just a little bit" over the budget.. like 2-3 times over
anyone has Campingas 4series Clasic LS..?? looks reasonable
or Nexgrill Deluxe 4 burner + side??

@silvershark010 what model do you have?
Will have a Google can't remember it's a 3+1 but they do next size up too.
wayfair.co.uk/gar…id=

Performance range. Mine just happily took 450c when I used cheap sausages and got major flare up of fat for people I didn't like ha ha.
Use decent meats a get perfect cooks. Best I've done is lamb rack. Literally melted off the bone
silvershark01024/08/2020 20:57

https://www.wayfair.co.uk/garden/pdp/char-broil-performance-series-220b-2-burner-gas-barbecue-grill-with-tru-infrared-technology-black-finish-dnck1070.html?piid=Performance range. Mine just happily took 450c when I used cheap sausages and got major flare up of fat for people I didn't like ha ha.Use decent meats a get perfect cooks. Best I've done is lamb rack. Literally melted off the bone

Slightly expensive in the size I need but worth considering looks solid and still half the price of Weber

don't tell me about meat lol I'm trying to make an informed decision here and all I think now is to run to b&q and grab just any for now
We got ours (3+1) for 240 from Argos. This was just the first one that came up on Google lol. I used to use cheapies but never again.
silvershark01025/08/2020 07:47

We got ours (3+1) for 240 from Argos. This was just the first one that …We got ours (3+1) for 240 from Argos. This was just the first one that came up on Google lol. I used to use cheapies but never again.

Nice one. argos don't have them anymore.. and they more like £350 now
Post a comment
@
    Text