Groups
    EXPIRED

Any Goldsmiths/Ernest Jones/Jewellery discounts

Hi guys,

I'm after a watch on the Goldsmiths website - I know I can get 15% Quidco, and maybe even 10% NHS Discount, but thought I'd ask to see if anyone else had any codes for the website

Any help appreciated

J

9 Comments

ok i found some codes for Goldsmiths, i haven't tried them yet though so im not sure if it works

Free Delivery + Free Gift Wrap - VALDEL09
    10% off order - PayPal10

i'm looking to buy some things on there too so i will check them as well

Update - Both failed :-(

New Update - MUM09 - Goldsmiths for free delivery, i tried this one and it works, woohoo

Dark Knight offered the above.

Black Knight offers code 'NJN10' for 10% off which seems to work.

Delivery is free over £125 too

Do you have Tesco's vouchers? £50 worth of vouchers would give you £200 to spend at Goldsmiths.

i posted this free delivery code last night-should work as got it in email yesterday

hotukdeals.com/ite…ry-

neale931;4661045

Do you have Tesco's vouchers? £50 worth of vouchers would give you £200 t … Do you have Tesco's vouchers? £50 worth of vouchers would give you £200 to spend at Goldsmiths.

Exactly i converted £225 in vouchers , now off to my local Goldsmiths this afternoon to make sure the £900 ring ive picked out is defo one i want:thumbsup:

Original Poster

brinc10 gives you 10% off on the site

Thanks for the suggestions, was after bigger money but willl wait and keep looking

Original Poster

Tesco's vouchers seems like a really good idea, unfortunately I have none, and am unlikely to get many from now!

jcampwala;4668120

Tesco's vouchers seems like a really good idea, unfortunately I have … Tesco's vouchers seems like a really good idea, unfortunately I have none, and am unlikely to get many from now!

Can be bought on ebay so athough not a big saving, probably bigger than a discount

Hi, all

If anyone still interested I have a voucher insurance payout of £574.

Will sell for £520 if outside paypal.

PM me if interested.

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER67
      2. Best place to get Lego Worlds download (Nintendo Switch)?32
      3. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?33
      4. Can anyone help me source this book cheaper at all?815

See more discussions