Expired

Any Goldsmiths/Ernest Jones/Jewellery discounts

Found 17th Mar 2009
Hi guys,

I'm after a watch on the Goldsmiths website - I know I can get 15% Quidco, and maybe even 10% NHS Discount, but thought I'd ask to see if anyone else had any codes for the website

Any help appreciated

J
Community Updates
AskJewelleryWatch
9 Comments
ok i found some codes for Goldsmiths, i haven't tried them yet though so im not sure if it works

Free Delivery + Free Gift Wrap - VALDEL09
10% off order - PayPal10

i'm looking to buy some things on there too so i will check them as well

Update - Both failed :-(

New Update - MUM09 - Goldsmiths for free delivery, i tried this one and it works, woohoo
Dark Knight offered the above.

Black Knight offers code 'NJN10' for 10% off which seems to work.

Delivery is free over £125 too
Do you have Tesco's vouchers? £50 worth of vouchers would give you £200 to spend at Goldsmiths.
i posted this free delivery code last night-should work as got it in email yesterday

hotukdeals.com/ite…ry-
neale931;4661045

Do you have Tesco's vouchers? £50 worth of vouchers would give you £200 t … Do you have Tesco's vouchers? £50 worth of vouchers would give you £200 to spend at Goldsmiths.

Exactly i converted £225 in vouchers , now off to my local Goldsmiths this afternoon to make sure the £900 ring ive picked out is defo one i want:thumbsup:
brinc10 gives you 10% off on the site

Thanks for the suggestions, was after bigger money but willl wait and keep looking
Tesco's vouchers seems like a really good idea, unfortunately I have none, and am unlikely to get many from now!
jcampwala;4668120

Tesco's vouchers seems like a really good idea, unfortunately I have … Tesco's vouchers seems like a really good idea, unfortunately I have none, and am unlikely to get many from now!

Can be bought on ebay so athough not a big saving, probably bigger than a discount
Hi, all

If anyone still interested I have a voucher insurance payout of £574.

Will sell for £520 if outside paypal.

PM me if interested.

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions