Any golfers here?

Banned
    Any golfers here?

Where do you play?
    What do you play off?
    What golf equipment do you use?

Regards

16 Comments

I've never actually played on a proper golf course but there is a 18 hole pitch and putt course near a course I go on. Only been round it a few times and always been drunk but its a really good laugh and considering getting into golf more.

I play on a golf course.
    I play off a tee.
    I use golf clubs.

"What golf equipment do you use?"

Suprisingly, I use a club and a ball.

Nah, I don't play but I would like to. There is a pitch and putt near by but balls go missing when they land.

where do I play - near where I live dont play that much only a handful of times in the year with friends but its good fun. Go to the driving range more cos thats cheaper and still fun plus it doesnt take up the whole afternoon etc

what do you play off - dont have a handicap as such so would be 28

what gold equipement do I use - old second hand clubs (left handed) should really upgrade but they do the job. I have a nice new Nike Sumo SQ driver though

Babbabooey

I play on a golf course.I play off a tee.I use golf clubs.8)

Mate, you won't get anywhere without balls!

I play mostly when I'm at home during the summer. Equipment wise I don't bother with driver use Taylor made 5wood RAM irons but upgrading to mizuno irons

Not a member of a club atm, played off 20 last time i played a round but havent in a couple of years so would most likely go round in something like 100 lol, i use wilson staff clubs, my fav by far

Original Poster Banned

I just started again after a 6/7 year break.
    Used to play just over single figures. Now its taking its time to get back to hitting some good shots, slowly getting there.

My trusty ping eye 2's are still doing the trick, however got hold of some old Titleist DTR's, and they are so easy to hit, with more distance than what I was usually getting.

yukkoo

I just started again after a 6/7 year break.Used to play just over single … I just started again after a 6/7 year break.Used to play just over single figures. Now its taking its time to get back to hitting some good shots, slowly getting there.My trusty ping eye 2's are still doing the trick, however got hold of some old Titleist DTR's, and they are so easy to hit, with more distance than what I was usually getting.

My mate had i2's he could hit them for miles but i just coulnt control them lol, i didnt get much distance on my wilson staffs but could keep them relatively straight lol, really want to start playing again now

dont play much now but did before we had kids, might be taking it back up again if my knee problem means i have to give up football refereeing. ↲
    Read a tale about a club where there had been an influx of new members and one of the older members played a round with a newbie and at one particularly bad hole the newbie picked his ball up before putting out and started walking towards the next tee,↲The older member said you cant do that and the newbie says i have reached my stroke limit for the hole,↲
    This is what happens on computer games and he thought it applied in reality as well

^ loooool at the newbie story

there is quite a nice golf course near us over 1k to be a member I think, which you can get onto at night...its a great place to run through when you're running a cab hahah as we know where the other exit is but the cabbies just get owned.

This has got me wanting to play also, might have to play tiger woods instead tonight

i play in yourkshire, a member at oulton which is a devere course which means i can play the other courses for free too. its brilliant!!!

i play taylor made clubs, powakaddy trolley and titleist balls. i play off 15 handicap. best course ive played in the uk is forest of arden, the one with the deer park on it!!!

i live in dundee, so ive got carnoustie, the old course, gleneagles all around me so i really should get good while i can and play these courses lol

I used to play off of 12, just joined a new golf club ( princes in sandwich , next to royal st george) new handicap is 19 although i expect that to come down rapidly now i am back and playing properly again. Got Titleist irons and a mixture of drivers/rescue/3woods and putter.

I play the odd pitch and putt, nothing serious. Can't hit very far though, maybe 100 yards using an 8 iron. Have never got on with anything that'll hit the ball further.

Go round our 27 par 9 hole pitch and putt in 42. I started on it about 6 months ago at 57 so hopefully get it not far off par within a year or so.

I play on the world's best courses, against the world's best players - well, they were considered the best when EA Sports released the game.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hatchimals on Ebay - are they fake?33
      2. Nightmare with BT over Broadband56
      3. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?46
      4. Android "Amazon rewards" pop-up???66

See more discussions