Groups
    EXPIRED

Any good Acoustic (Nylon String) Guitar Deals?

Hi;

I am looking for a good quality Classical/ Nylon String guitar deal. I already have one Honher Guitar and i just hate it. The strings are way too far from the fret thus making it hard to play.

Im looking for a quality one like Admira, Fender or any make you can name except honher or yamaha.

My budget is around £150 although chaper is the better as im planning to move to steel string guitar later on after i learn playing properly... So, i dont want to spend much money on it. And a good look is important for me. I must love the guitar so i can play it.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Many Thanks

7 Comments

Only one recommendation from me...Yamaha F310

Fantastic guitar and dead cheap, had mine for years and absolutely faultless.

Oops, forgot to mention, only £89.99 on Amazon with a starter pack, or £64.99 on its own.

Original Poster

Thanks for the respond guys. But i guess i have forgotten to mention that i am actually looking for a "Nylon String" guitar as i've just started to learn and been told nylon is always easier to learn than steel ones.

Althogh, F310 seems quite nice and i liked it, i want to buy a nylong string one. Any ideas?

Many Thanks

Shave downthe 'bridge' on your current 'tar

I found it easier with steel! Nylon strings slipped on the frets and away from fingers if you didn't hold the string really well.

Get a Electro-Acoustic Guitar. Which can be used as an Accoustic or you can connect to to an amp to make your playing louder and also connect to a foot pedal. The microphone is in side of the hole. I have got and Encore Electro Acoustic version which cost abot 50 pounds. Have a look in Argos.

Original Poster

Wahat do you guys think of Yamaha FD01 Acoustic Guitar? If its any good, i'll buy it. i want a guitar which doesnt have a mile of space between the strings and the fretboard.
    Thanks...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866384
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1630
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28104
      4. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1116

See more discussions