Groups
    EXPIRED

Any good alcohol offers about?

I have my sons christening in 2 weeks and need a large amount of beer / cider / wine. Has anyone seen any good offers around ideally crates of 24 carling / strongbow / john smiths and boxes of wine.
    Thank you for your help

17 Comments

Dont know any good offers off top of my head but could you pm your address and I would be very happy to attend the party afterwards X)

Dunno if you have a Bargain Booze outlet near you, but they're currently running some deals. My mate got some 15 tin packs of Carling 440ml from them Friday at 2 for £16. I know it's not a fantastic deal like the old 3 for £20, but still, fair price this time of year I thought.

Have my partner, shes full of the stuff, its evil!

*XxGunnerxX*

:shocked:

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/3820/11292203.jpg

Banned

*XxGunnerxX*

Jeremy Kyle show is thattta way >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Local Drug/Alcohol unit, several trips to councillors over 72 units a week and a relationship falling apart.

Alcohol is a nasty drug that people think is great to get cheap, but it has side effects if you can't handle it, alcohol should be far more expensive than it is, crates for pence only lines the pockets of the supermarkets..

Its not a joke guys, its real and when theres children involved its even worse to see mummy hiding drink and finishing a bottle before 9.00am every weekend and then going back to bed **** all day...

I'm not going to labour it but deals like this should be banned, sorry OP, Gun

Absolute dross, take your view elsewhere trying to pass it onto others, if people what to drink they should be able to, 99% of people can handle it 1% can't the minority shouldn't spoilt it for the majority and why make it more expensive? Even if it is dearer people are still going to drink, no lets increase the price increase the profit for the supermarkets, the alcohol and the produces, No need in hell for a price increase, who is a price increase going to stop anyway oh the extra 10p on top of a pint is going to really stop me. If you can't handle it don't drink it and then if you still do you obviously have problems lying deeper than drink so you are drinking to the abyss to cover these problems instead of facing them or seeking help.

First you buy your potatoes!!!!!!

fmgod

Absolute dross, take your view elsewhere trying to pass it onto others, … Absolute dross, take your view elsewhere trying to pass it onto others, if people what to drink they should be able to, 99% of people can handle it 1% can't the minority shouldn't spoilt it for the majority and why make it more expensive? Even if it is dearer people are still going to drink, no lets increase the price increase the profit for the supermarkets, the alcohol and the produces, No need in hell for a price increase, who is a price increase going to stop anyway oh the extra 10p on top of a pint is going to really stop me. If you can't handle it don't drink it and then if you still do you obviously have problems lying deeper than drink so you are drinking to the abyss to cover these problems instead of facing them or seeking help.

Your opinion means nothing to me and therefore I will not comment on it...

I think Tescos recently had a good offer...

hi
    if you have an Aldi near you the sell a wine called "the white house",a white wine for £1.99.it is 8% so not to heavy and believe they do a nice rose as well .it is actually an english wine made by broadland wineries.I have a friend who raves about this!(I am more of a chardonnay girl myself)

Any excuse to get pi55ed...(_;)

Original Poster

WTF ...thanks to those who have genuinely offered advice. It is my sons christening what do people expect me to offer for a drink??!!! It's not one mad p*** up just a glass of wine or beer. I don't know what sort of family party some of you have but I can assure you that as my guests either have small children or are driving then ours is not a drunken one!!!! I'm sorry that you may have issues in your house but that is no need to criticise my thread. £100 on alcohol for a party is a little different to buying huge quantities for yourself and to be honest if your partner has that much of a problem expensive alcohol is not going to solve it!
    Edited by: "wookiemummy" 9th Aug 2010

Don't you know anybody who works in a supermarket, even 10% is another case if you're going to spend £100.

*XxGunnerxX*

Your opinion means nothing to me and therefore I will not comment on it...

My opinion was correct and therefore you can't argue against it..

Your opinion is correct in your eyes, but not mine, therefore I will not comment on it....

Maybe I need to say theres elements in your post that are "Absolute Dross" but I wont stoop so low

Bye!

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sun Saver Code for Priority Bookings11
      2. Any good Sky TV deals on at moment?22
      3. Why do people scam on Gumtree?68
      4. is it still possible/easy to add the playstore to a new kindle fire 811

See more discussions