Expired

Any Good Blank DVDs (100s) going cheap on the net??

Found 4th Mar 2009
Hi guys,

After a spindle of 100 blank dvds, normally use tuffdisc but just checking if anyone knows of any online stores with deals at the moment?

Thanks

6 Comments

I normally use svp.co.uk. They have a huge range of blank media, and sometimes they have a 99p delivery offer for orders over £30 (I know, big deal, but they think they're being generous).

I tend to wait until I have a large requirement and then use that offer. They also do a large range of sleeves and boxes too. The plastic sleeves with the fabric divider for two discs is a good product.

Original Poster

Afterburner;4548180

I normally use svp.co.uk. They have a huge range of blank media, and … I normally use svp.co.uk. They have a huge range of blank media, and sometimes they have a 99p delivery offer for orders over £30 (I know, big deal, but they think they're being generous). I tend to wait until I have a large requirement and then use that offer. They also do a large range of sleeves and boxes too. The plastic sleeves with the fabric divider for two discs is a good product.

Cheers I normally use these or UKdvdr but no good deals at mo.

Original Poster

AugQX;4548151

£12.34 using rac code: … £12.34 using rac code: http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/5319074/Maxell-DVD-R-16x-100-Discs-Carry-Pack/Product.html£12.81 using rac code: http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/5808803/TDK-DVD-R-16x-100-Disc-Pack-Spindle/Product.html

Any ideas what these are like for movies?

rbquk;4548447

Any ideas what these are like for movies?

not bad at all, i've had no trouble as long as you keep your discs scratch free. if you are archiving single layers go to poundstretcher or instore, £7.99 for 50 verbatim +R, they are better quality

Original Poster

AugQX;4548675

not bad at all, i've had no trouble as long as you keep your discs … not bad at all, i've had no trouble as long as you keep your discs scratch free. if you are archiving single layers go to poundstretcher or instore, £7.99 for 50 verbatim +R, they are better quality

Cheers mate:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile phone advice34
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?810
    3. Android pay set up610
    4. Best 4k tv's for gaming11

See more discussions