Any good Broadband Deals??

Found 19th Jun
Hi

Need some signposting. My current ADSL broadband deal with Sky is coming to end in July.

I currently pay 11 pounds for ADSL broadband and line rental.

I don't need fibre or ultra fast broadband and Sky would only renew at 20 pounds a month.

I have found uSwitch are offering 100 pounds cashback card on EE Broadband at 19 pounds a month.

are there any better deals around that you guys know of and will recommend.

thanks
Community Updates
AskBroadband
8 Comments
Similar to what you have found from EE, but on a 12 month contract if you prefer. Plusnet and BT both owned by BT.

Plusnet for £18.99 for 12 months and £75 prepaid card

Go via broadband choices through quidco/topcashback for £30 cashback

Works out an effective £10.24 a month or £7.74 if you pay for your broadband in one go at £197.88.
mug5120 m ago

Similar to what you have found from EE, but on a 12 month contract if you …Similar to what you have found from EE, but on a 12 month contract if you prefer. Plusnet and BT both owned by BT.Plusnet for £18.99 for 12 months and £75 prepaid cardGo via broadband choices through quidco/topcashback for £30 cashbackWorks out an effective £10.24 a month or £7.74 if you pay for your broadband in one go at £197.88.

How do I get both cash card and cashback?

Could going through decline card offer.

Also could you please let me know bout paying upfront for whole year, is that with BT OR Plusnet.

Thanks for the help
rambobambo40 m ago

How do I get both cash card and cashback? Could going through decline …How do I get both cash card and cashback? Could going through decline card offer.Also could you please let me know bout paying upfront for whole year, is that with BT OR Plusnet.Thanks for the help

It appears as if the £75 prepaid card is a broadband choices (Decision Tech) exclusive, so need need to go through them to get the card. On topcashback/Quidco you can get cashback for using broadband choices, so you should be able to get both.

To get the £75 you need to claim for it. You will receive an email within 10 days of activation of how and you have two months to do this.

topcashback.co.uk/bro…es/
or
quidco.com/bro…ces

Upfront is for Plusnet, they allow you to pay line rental upfront to save £1.50 a month. The breakdown of the costs show broadband is at a cost of £0 per month, so after you pay for line rental that's it for the year.

34064325-08gEC.jpg
mug5115 m ago

It appears as if the £75 prepaid card is a broadband choices (Decision …It appears as if the £75 prepaid card is a broadband choices (Decision Tech) exclusive, so need need to go through them to get the card. On topcashback/Quidco you can get cashback for using broadband choices, so you should be able to get both.To get the £75 you need to claim for it. You will receive an email within 10 days of activation of how and you have two months to do this.https://www.topcashback.co.uk/broadbandchoices/or https://www.quidco.com/broadband-choicesUpfront is for Plusnet, they allow you to pay line rental upfront to save £1.50 a month. The breakdown of the costs show broadband is at a cost of £0 per month, so after you pay for line rental that's it for the year.[Image]

Thanks so much for your time and effort, it is very kind of you.
rambobambo31 m ago

Thanks so much for your time and effort, it is very kind of you.

No problem.

I've been looking at broadband myself but fibre instead, so knew what was roughly around in terms of offers.
mug511 h, 6 m ago

It appears as if the £75 prepaid card is a broadband choices (Decision …It appears as if the £75 prepaid card is a broadband choices (Decision Tech) exclusive, so need need to go through them to get the card. On topcashback/Quidco you can get cashback for using broadband choices, so you should be able to get both.To get the £75 you need to claim for it. You will receive an email within 10 days of activation of how and you have two months to do this.https://www.topcashback.co.uk/broadbandchoices/or https://www.quidco.com/broadband-choicesUpfront is for Plusnet, they allow you to pay line rental upfront to save £1.50 a month. The breakdown of the costs show broadband is at a cost of £0 per month, so after you pay for line rental that's it for the year.[Image]

Damn, I wish I'd known that, I could have got mine down to the equivalent of £11.77. Signed up to EE's broadband offer which includes a £100 credit as mentioned by the OP. Switched from Plusnet. They said they were going to charge me £19 when I phone them up last year though were charging me nearly 30 quidd. Rip off merchants! Moral of the story is to never phone an internet provider to negotiate a price, better deals to be had online. Still, £13.45, the equivalent of, is a good deal nevertheless.
Now Broadband is £18 a month (12 month contract + £10 fee for router). and there's a potential £75 cashback if you sign up via quidco.

Ironically, they are Sky, and you probably wouldn't even need to swap over routers .
Edited by: "melted" 19th Jun
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants