Groups
    EXPIRED

Any good broadband offers?

I have an Orange mobile on an 18 month contract that's coming to an end. As part of this contract we could get unlimited broadband for £5 a month, which was great.

Never had a problem with Orange so willing to stay with them, but I have a feeling that we won't get a deal anywhere near as good as the one we currently have.

I've been told by their retentions team that we can expect a reduction in our line rental and maybe a new phone (although phone choice will impact on line rental reduction), and we can keep on the £5 pm offer. But over the term of any new contract this is still likely to be £20+ a month for mobile and broadband.

We could take out a new deal with Orange and take advantage of their current offer, but as a new customer the broadband is £18 per month (although this includes line rental).

I also have an O2 mobile so thought of going with them, but their broadband isn't available in our area so the best they can do is £17.50 a month, £10 more than if it was available.

So at this moment in time, I'm pretty sure (unless we ring retentions again and get a cracking deal) we will be binning the Orange phone and looking elsewhere for broadband.

Anyone got any suggestions/recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Mcdonalds fizzy drinks not working34
      2. MacBook Air 11.6 MD712 Good Deal?33
      3. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz56
      4. Iptv1124

See more discussions