Any good budget 4k tvs for Xbox One x ?

Found 23rd Apr
Hi, just got me a Xbox One x, now on the look out for a budget range 4K tv, I read you need a low input lag, but i can't seem to find the input lag on the tv's I have been looking at, also HDR10 and 10 bit panel? any help from peope in the know please, thanks, looking to spend around £400, but cheaperctge better 😁
Community Updates
21 Comments
STRICKIBHOY17 m ago

currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/televisions/televisions/lg-43uj701v-43-smart-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-led-tv-10160569-pdt.htmlMaybe a bit on the small side, or even better tv's out there? but its £400 and with hdr 10. You may need to up your budget a little for something along the lines you're really wanting?

Thanks, all input helps, that size is fine, anything 40" and above will do, it's more the input lag thing to look for with gaming, but like I say, it's hard to find this info on the tv's descriptions
Edited by: "malnuman" 23rd Apr
malnuman4 m ago

Thanks, all input helps, that size is fine, anything 40" and above …Thanks, all input helps, that size is fine, anything 40" and above will do, it's more the input lag thing to look for with gaming, but like I say, it's hard to find this info on the tv's descriptions

Why not use a 4k monitor way less input lag and looks great tv's are bigger but that input lag sucks
_Enzo_4 m ago

Why not use a 4k monitor way less input lag and looks great tv's are …Why not use a 4k monitor way less input lag and looks great tv's are bigger but that input lag sucks

Had crossed my mind but never looked into it, might be a way to go, esp if they are cheaper for specs I need, any suggestions?
Edited by: "malnuman" 23rd Apr
malnuman16 m ago

Had crossed my mind but never looked into it, might be a way to go, esp …Had crossed my mind but never looked into it, might be a way to go, esp if they are cheaper for specs I need, any suggestions?

hotukdeals.com/deals/electriq-32-4k-freesync-ips-panel-hdmi-monitor-25498-laptops-direct-2928472

Or something like this maybe
currys.co.uk/gbu…tml?awc=1599_1524517553_20f71e0086146b75084b35e701f04646&srcid=369&xtor=AL-1&cmpid=aff~HotUKDeals~Communities %26 UGC~47868&awid=47868

1ms response 4k seems ok for gameing
Edited by: "_Enzo_" 23rd Apr
_Enzo_14 m ago

hotukdeals.com/deals/electriq-32-4k-freesync-ips-panel-hdmi-monitor-25498-laptops-direct-2928472Or something like this maybe https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/pc-monitors/pc-monitors/acer-rt280kbmjd-4k-ultra-hd-28-led-monitor-black-10164732-pdt.html?awc=1599_1524517553_20f71e0086146b75084b35e701f04646&srcid=369&xtor=AL-1&cmpid=aff~HotUKDeals~Communities %26 UGC~47868&awid=478681ms response 4k seems ok for gameing

Thanks, the Currys one looks good, the other seems to have negative reviews, Just gotta convince the Mrs she don't need the TV in the bedroom, and replace it with a monitor!
malnuman1 m ago

Thanks, the Currys one looks good, the other seems to have negative …Thanks, the Currys one looks good, the other seems to have negative reviews, Just gotta convince the Mrs she don't need the TV in the bedroom, and replace it with a monitor!

amazon.co.uk/dp/…3UC

This got good reviews,
malnuman2 m ago

Thanks, the Currys one looks good, the other seems to have negative …Thanks, the Currys one looks good, the other seems to have negative reviews, Just gotta convince the Mrs she don't need the TV in the bedroom, and replace it with a monitor!

Yeah lol just type 4k monitor in hukd search bar then you can see some on offer ,no problem
Edited by: "_Enzo_" 23rd Apr
Why spend extra on the X for better image quality then pair it with a rubbish display? If you've just bought the console it might be worth returning it for an S.
Edited by: "EndlessWaves" 24th Apr
EndlessWaves1 h, 55 m ago

Why spend extra on the X for better image quality then pair it with a …Why spend extra on the X for better image quality then pair it with a rubbish display? If you've just bought the console it might be worth returning it for an S.

Why bother buying an x to pair it with a cheapo set, like buying a ferrari and sticking on the cheapest tyres you can find.
I bought this model - at this price its an absolute bargain
av-experts.co.uk/sam…tml

cost me £270 delivered as i paid £9.99 express next day otherwise delivery is free within 5 working days.
Caroline_19931 h, 12 m ago

I bought this model - at this price its an absolute …I bought this model - at this price its an absolute bargainhttps://www.av-experts.co.uk/samsung-ue40mu6120k-40-4k-ultra-hd-smart-tv-wi-fi-black-led-tv.htmlcost me £270 delivered as i paid £9.99 express next day otherwise delivery is free within 5 working days.

Thanks, grest price, you use it for gaming with the xbox x?
Be careful with the 10 bit displays some are only 8bit with fcr which makes it think it’s 10bit. The Samsung mu 7000 is true 10bit starting at the 55” and has one of the lowest input lag at 17-20 ms. But starts at £750
Bargainhead24 m ago

Be careful with the 10 bit displays some are only 8bit with fcr which …Be careful with the 10 bit displays some are only 8bit with fcr which makes it think it’s 10bit. The Samsung mu 7000 is true 10bit starting at the 55” and has one of the lowest input lag at 17-20 ms. But starts at £750

Thanks for the input, yeah 750 is way over budget, if you know bout these things what do you think of this Samsung,

amazon.co.uk/dp/…c=1

has good reviews online.. Thanks
malnuman47 m ago

Thanks for the input, yeah 750 is way over budget, if you know bout …Thanks for the input, yeah 750 is way over budget, if you know bout these things what do you think of this Samsung,https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B071DH3HDS/ref=twister_B077QHJF14?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1has good reviews online.. Thanks

That model has a ips screen which gives better viewing angles but more screen burn retention. It’s also not true 10bit but Samsung do make good tv’s. It has input lag of 21ms on game mode which is good, but that will lower the quality, same for all game mode on all tv.

I turned game mode off and went for quality and hdr. But it personal choice try both and see what you think. For the money any of the 6 series Samsung are good value for what u get..
Bargainhead24th Apr

Be careful with the 10 bit displays some are only 8bit with fcr which …Be careful with the 10 bit displays some are only 8bit with fcr which makes it think it’s 10bit. The Samsung mu 7000 is true 10bit starting at the 55” and has one of the lowest input lag at 17-20 ms. But starts at £750

Hi, I have decided to go with the mu7000 55" as you mentioned, finally saved up the extra, have you got this tv or did you just recommend it? Be nice to know your honest opinion before I pull the trigger,
Edited by: "malnuman" 18th May
malnuman7 h, 29 m ago

Hi, I have decided to go with the mu7000 55" as you mentioned, …Hi, I have decided to go with the mu7000 55" as you mentioned, finally saved up the extra, have you got this tv or did you just recommend it? Be nice to know your honest opinion before I pull the trigger,

I bought this tv in December. I use it mainly for gaming. I turned off motion plur and a few other features. I tried game mode then switched that off and enabled hdr and it looks amazing I didn’t notice much difference in input lag. I’m sure you will have fun trying the settings for yourself and finding the best for you. If you get stuck give me a shout more than happy to help.
Bargainhead2 h, 7 m ago

I bought this tv in December. I use it mainly for gaming. I turned off …I bought this tv in December. I use it mainly for gaming. I turned off motion plur and a few other features. I tried game mode then switched that off and enabled hdr and it looks amazing I didn’t notice much difference in input lag. I’m sure you will have fun trying the settings for yourself and finding the best for you. If you get stuck give me a shout more than happy to help.

Thanks for the reply, yeah i will be using it for my xbox x, you just keep it on HDR for all the games, or just the HDR enhanced games?
malnuman1 h, 0 m ago

Thanks for the reply, yeah i will be using it for my xbox x, you just …Thanks for the reply, yeah i will be using it for my xbox x, you just keep it on HDR for all the games, or just the HDR enhanced games?

I have it set on hdr all the time. You will find what works best for you once you play a few games. Destiny 2, bf1 and star wars battlefront 2 look amazing on the Xbox one x
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants