Any good but cheap Web Designers out here?

Banned 28 replies
Found 1st Dec 2008
Any good but cheap Web Designers out here?

Looking for a web designer for my company, any of you here, ifso.
Please leave your name and email.
Or pm me your contact information

Regards

28 Comments

what sort of site ? time frame ?

i can do it but depends on size of site etc

let me know

i have made a few sites for people on here & my own

I have also sent you a PM

Original Poster Banned

faevilangel;3624270

what sort of site ? time frame ? i can do it but depends on size of site … what sort of site ? time frame ? i can do it but depends on size of site etc let me knowi have made a few sites for people on here & my own

I'll pm you, thats prob going to be best.

send me the same PM jizzm, my sister has set her own web design company up I'll pass it on for a quote for you.

Please contact me if you are in need of a fast, affordable and professional looking site.

Original Poster Banned

contacted all, waiting on replies at the moment.

str8talk.info/

I know them, and they will be negotiable on the prices listed there.

Been a web designer / Developer for 8 years, bespoke e-commerce and content managed sites (no off-the-shelf, open source systems) and I do a bit of freelance.

My example sites are pretty old, but the prices are accurate: ]Soapbox Services I can send some more recent examples if required.

faevilangel;3624270

what sort of site ? time frame ? i can do it but depends on size of site … what sort of site ? time frame ? i can do it but depends on size of site etc let me knowi have made a few sites for people on here & my own

dmccabe;3624306

I have also sent you a PM

sunpreet;3624408

Please contact me if you are in need of a fast, affordable and … Please contact me if you are in need of a fast, affordable and professional looking site.

what are your fees?

Banned

chrishill;3624690

My example sites are pretty old, but the prices are accurate: ]Soapbox … My example sites are pretty old, but the prices are accurate: ]Soapbox Services I can send some more recent examples if required.

Hehe... Someone that likes Project seven gizmos I see! :thumbsup: (And why not - they are damn fine!)

fwibble;3624700

what are your fees?

Around £200 for a 5 simple 5 page site :thumbsup:

Banned

Babbabooey;3624740

Around £200 for a 5 simple 5 page site :thumbsup:

Ouch! I used to do that and include a domain name for £25!

guv;3624762

This isnt 1985 anymore :-D

guv;3624715

Hehe... Someone that likes Project seven gizmos I see! :thumbsup: (And … Hehe... Someone that likes Project seven gizmos I see! :thumbsup: (And why not - they are damn fine!)

script.aculo.us with the 'rico' concertina script IIRC, I made that back in... (checks dates on files) ...2006!

wow I really need to update that page :oops:

Original Poster Banned

still looking for designers guys,
i have a domain and hosting need a website tho

Banned

Babbabooey;3624774

This isnt 1985 anymore :-D

No kidding! I've done this in the past 2 years.

guv;3624762

Actually, the going rate for a freelancer these days is about £25... per hour :-D

the reason i ask is because we aren't allowed to offer services on this site... I got suspended for lets say 360 drive repair... and it just appears its one rule for one and another for others

Banned

chrishill;3624783

script.aculo.us with the 'rico' concertina script IIRC, I made that back … script.aculo.us with the 'rico' concertina script IIRC, I made that back in... (checks dates on files) ...2006!

I just looked at the link you provided - didnt delve any further. Just noticed the accordian panel and name in the page source. Same gizmo - but not P7 as suggested.

Banned

chrishill;3624797

Actually, the going rate for a freelancer these days is about £25... per … Actually, the going rate for a freelancer these days is about £25... per hour :-D

If they wanted to pay freelancer rates, I'd doubt they'd ask here! I'd still only charge that amount for what was being offered. I've got 4 sites which I'm about to start...... I'll be charging considerably more for that - but then they are not simple 5 page sites!

Banned

fwibble;3624819

the reason i ask is because we aren't allowed to offer services on this … the reason i ask is because we aren't allowed to offer services on this site... I got suspended for lets say 360 drive repair... and it just appears its one rule for one and another for others

Dunno Fwibble. I've certainly seen people touting their services here by starting threads to advertise. Can't see anything wrong in someone posting and asking for quotes though. If the latter was what happened to you, then you have my complete sympathies. Sounds out of order to me!

guv;3624863

If they wanted to pay freelancer rates, I'd doubt they'd ask here! I'd … If they wanted to pay freelancer rates, I'd doubt they'd ask here! I'd still only charge that amount for what was being offered. I've got 4 sites which I'm about to start...... I'll be charging considerably more for that - but then they are not simple 5 page sites!

im stopping creating simple html pages, and moving into fully functional database and php driven sites

guv;3624882

Dunno Fwibble. I've certainly seen people touting their services here by … Dunno Fwibble. I've certainly seen people touting their services here by starting threads to advertise. Can't see anything wrong in someone posting and asking for quotes though. If the latter was what happened to you, then you have my complete sympathies. Sounds out of order to me!

as far as i'm aware i've never made a F/S threaf touting, but have responded to people wanting it done.

Then BANG, the FWIBBLE has gone :giggle:

good luck to the OP...

I was looking for a cheap courier the other day and came across a site that does couriering and web design, and in amongst his details was a line that read something like...

for further deatils on our web design service contat me @ blah blah blah... yeah simple typo but if your offering a web design service for £250 you should dot your t's and cross your i's :giggle:

(don't correct me on the above ):p

guv;3624863

If they wanted to pay freelancer rates, I'd doubt they'd ask here! I'd … If they wanted to pay freelancer rates, I'd doubt they'd ask here! I'd still only charge that amount for what was being offered. I've got 4 sites which I'm about to start...... I'll be charging considerably more for that - but then they are not simple 5 page sites!

Likewise, I'm always extra busy at xmas, helps with present buying!

Banned

[url]www.benbarron.com[/url]

Also feel free to pm me with details and I will get a quote off him.

Banned

fwibble;3624931

as far as i'm aware i've never made a F/S threaf touting, but have … as far as i'm aware i've never made a F/S threaf touting, but have responded to people wanting it done.Then BANG, the FWIBBLE has gone :giggle:

Sums up the inconsistancies. Similarly referrals are not allowed. Yet I've often seen people both asking for a referral (and getting replies offering) and threads offering a referral with incentive for Sky Tv for example. Occasionally people get a slap for it - but more often its ignored.

I think there is a vast difference between posting your own company offer - or a referral link in a deal, than any of the above. Its a community - all of the above are harmless IMHO and as long as its not a business, I really don't see the problem. But hey, what do I know!

Original Poster Banned

bumpo

fwibble;3624931

for further[SIZE="5"] deatils [/SIZE]on our web design service contat me … for further[SIZE="5"] deatils [/SIZE]on our web design service contat me @ blah blah blah... yeah simple typo but if your offering a web design service for £250 you should dot your t's and cross your i's :giggle:(don't correct me on the above ):p

Sorry had to be done. :-D so not only did they get contact wrong... lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Help: NowTV Movie pass67
    2. Credit Card Debt Question...1016
    3. Difference between these WD 1TB Black HDDs11
    4. What is the best weight training app for iOS please?11

See more discussions