Any good camping sites in the North - Yorkshire - Wales?

11 replies
Found 26th Jul 2010
Hi All

We have never been camping before so thought we would give it a try for the kids, aged 5 and 1.

We have bought all the camping gear and just need to no were to go and why it was good there. We are looking to go, Yorkshire, Wales, Lakes.....

If anyone could help that would be great. For me I dont really want to go but I am for the kids sake !! haaaa

Thanks again for helping me out ! x

1. Misc
  2. Camping
11 Comments

hafan y mor in wales is great but it has been a couple of years since we have been back but my sister went and says its still very good

Original Poster

wulshaz

hafan y mor in wales is great but it has been a couple of years since we … hafan y mor in wales is great but it has been a couple of years since we have been back but my sister went and says its still very good

Have you got the website address...or is the Haven place? just there is a few coming up when i put that in...thankd

lindseyanndavis

Have you got the website address...or is the Haven place? just there is a … Have you got the website address...or is the Haven place? just there is a few coming up when i put that in...thankd

yes sorry its the haven one

dcx_badass

Wales isn't North!Anyway we go to one in North Yorkshire, but it's … Wales isn't North!Anyway we go to one in North Yorkshire, but it's literally a field with a toilet and shower block, did you want something more developed?

North Wales is in the North (of Wales!!)

Try greenacres farm, queensferry way, ( sorry rubbish at doing links !lol) but theyve got a website , its great for little uns and when you stay on campsite you get free access to farm whih works out cheaper than going for the day, and they close the farm to public at 5 but camprs still have access to farm and play area , our kids loved it there ,

Google The Vale of Pickering. Went a couple of weekends ago with a group of friends. Lovely flat pitches with electric hook up on some. Immaculate free showers, baby changing & 4 baths (£1 for baths). Childrens playground is safe, licensed shop that sells local produce & they allow bbq's as long as you rest them on bricks that they provide. Handy for Dalby Forrest, Lightwater Valley & the East coast. Would highly recommend it! One of the only places you don't share your shower with spiders! Washing up facilities are fab too - they provide washing up liquid too. Freezers provided for ice packs & microwaves too. Ok I've sung it's praises enough - the rest is up to you!

Original Poster

sunnyb

Google The Vale of Pickering. Went a couple of weekends ago with a group … Google The Vale of Pickering. Went a couple of weekends ago with a group of friends. Lovely flat pitches with electric hook up on some. Immaculate free showers, baby changing & 4 baths (£1 for baths). Childrens playground is safe, licensed shop that sells local produce & they allow bbq's as long as you rest them on bricks that they provide. Handy for Dalby Forrest, Lightwater Valley & the East coast. Would highly recommend it! One of the only places you don't share your shower with spiders! Washing up facilities are fab too - they provide washing up liquid too. Freezers provided for ice packs & microwaves too. Ok I've sung it's praises enough - the rest is up to you!

Hey that looks nice and clean....lovely!! If camping in lovely !!

Thanks for thats will show my fella later
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244922
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114649
    3. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1889
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming1321

See more discussions