Groups

Any good cases /cover plates for 3DS XL out there?

Hi, I'm looking for one for my son's older version 3ds xl. Not the new version. Didn't want to get one that doesn't fit. Thanks

3 Comments

Using cases like this make the 3DS XL heavier, chunkier and after awhile uncomfortable to use. Vinyl stick like this I think is a better solution. Then get a carrying case like this or something similar. If you use vinyl sticker it stops the console getting sweaty and greasy.

Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 21st Mar

Love my nerf case as I do have a tendency to drop my console now and again and of it looking for plates try aliexpress cheap cheerful got a nice she'll replacement for a battered 2ds I snagged off gum tree for a tenner

Original Poster

RiverDragon8

Using cases like this make the 3DS XL heavier, chunkier and after awhile … Using cases like this make the 3DS XL heavier, chunkier and after awhile uncomfortable to use. Vinyl stick like this I think is a better solution. Then get a carrying case like this or something similar. If you use vinyl sticker it stops the console getting sweaty and greasy.

Thanks, bought the Pokemon vinyl for £3.99. Just hope it fits as it doesn't specify with version of the 3ds xl it's for.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Battery drain on iOS 1155
      2. Breath of the Wild Replacement Cover?11
      3. breakfree holiday passwords67
      4. How much would I get for iPhone 6S 64gb rose gold unlocked like new conditi…45

See more discussions