Groups

Any Good cheap Gaming Controllers?

What is the best gaming controller I could get for under £20?

I was thinking about the wired xbox 360 pc controller however its £22 on amazon.

I don't want official ones since I've been through (broke) 5 ps4 controllers and 2 xbone ones.

I have a £7.50 (gioteck v2) ps3 controller from Argos but the dead zone on the analog stick is horrendous (can't play any fps)

Since I have the cronus max plus any controller for any console will work.

So any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

5 Comments

Cant really help you but just wondering how on earth your managing to break that many controllers lol

xiaomi bluetooth game controllers

If you're breaking £22 controllers that are generally agreed to be well built for the price then I think you're being unrealistic to expect cheaper models to last longer.

Original Poster

EndlessWaves

If you're breaking £22 controllers that are generally agreed to be well … If you're breaking £22 controllers that are generally agreed to be well built for the price then I think you're being unrealistic to expect cheaper models to last longer.

I don't expect them to last longer :D. Im just looking for a good replacement that won't burn a hole in my pocket if (when) I break it
    Edited by: "Eamon99" 30th Nov 2016

Original Poster

123batman321

Cant really help you but just wondering how on earth your managing to … Cant really help you but just wondering how on earth your managing to break that many controllers lol

Lets just say when I'm angry (typically at fifa) I take it out on the controller :P
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best Samsung mid-range mobile phone?11
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!99
      3. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1113
      4. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?35

See more discussions