any good chinese restaurants in or near birmingham ?

Found 27th Mar 2010
iv heard chung ying is good but i need a place that has chicken chow mein on the menu
thx

13 Comments

Wing Wah in Aston?

Original Poster

i love wing wah's but it dosent av chicken chow mein on the menu

Wing Wah recently got shut down for giving over 100 people food poisoning! Big Wok is amaaaazing for their buffet, but the actual restaurant is more like a train station waiting room! There's one above Legs 11 which I've been to twice... once it was lovely, the second it was poor so I guess it's hit and miss! I'd definitely recommend Big Wok though... 140 dishes, all you can eat! Nom nom!

There's Spice Buffet in Sheldon, not just Chinese, but Indian and Italian as well, that was good when i went, or was it City Centre you wanted?

Dunno if they do Chow Mein though.

Original Poster

wow i didnt know that about wing wah, i also love the big wok but my b/f would hate it

Another recommendation for the Big Wok in Wrottesley Street

Oh yeah, Spice Buffet! I've been loads and it's always really good!! I recommend the butter chicken and the make your own pizzas... the fresh handmade naans are also the best I've ever tasted!!

decorating1;8220376

Another recommendation for the Big Wok in Wrottesley Street

lmao, thats nasty, is this the buffet place, i remember going there when i went to b town, nasty

black gerbil1;8220399

lmao, thats nasty, is this the buffet place, i remember going there when … lmao, thats nasty, is this the buffet place, i remember going there when i went to b town, nasty

Hahaha we're not recommending it for the frickin scenary. But for £10 all you can eat, nothing cures a hangover better! Get back on the bus. If you can afford the ticket.

I love Big Wok!! Also Buffet place by the fort shopping is nice, also the one in Great Barr think they are both called buffet island

Original Poster

please dont forget , i must have a place that does chicken chow mein x

What about Jimmy Spices?

jimmyspices.co.uk/foo…php

They do various stuff. Thai/Italian/Chinese/Indian, probably more.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. any advice got a new washing machine11
    2. The cost of moving schools24
    3. Ebay postage to be protected710
    4. Quidco and eBay22

See more discussions