Groups

any good deal car insurance?

hi
    i have my insurance due on 1 november.. is there any good deal ? i have 3 year NCB, spouse on Provisional licence though.. use for social purpose only.. premium i am getting is around £700-800.. any good deal pls let me know. thanks in advance

5 Comments

How is anyone here going to be able to answer that question without your car details,home address,age, etc etc. Insurance quotes are not exactly comparable from one person to the next in terms of getting a good deal Take a look around the comparison websites and do the usual tricks when searching.

Usual tricks

Axa done a good deal for my son's car insurance, around £200 cheaper than all the rest on Go Compare. Try Aviva too
    Edited by: "summerof76" 13th Oct 2016

looks like you need to read up on car insurance, try here all the info you need, plus there are other articles on how to get the best for your money

moneysavingexpert.com/mot…ce/

Banned

each company is different, each company looks at your location, age, car and history.
    so if mine was cheaper than anyone else, they may not be for you because of your posts code.

go on confused.com
    gocompare
    money supermarket
    compare the meerkat.com , this is cheaper for me but not for some, Luke confused.com is higher for me but not for rest. also look at your renewal
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1116
      2. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow817
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2465
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767375

See more discussions