Any good deal on masks with HEPA filters?

Posted 15th Apr
looks like these filters better than N95
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
It’s to do with the % of 0.3 micron particles it removed, n95 removes 95% and a n100 HEPA removes 99.97% of the 0.3 micron particles. There’s different shapes for different face shapes so unless you’ve had a face fit test you could be wasting your money.
Dannyrobbo16/04/2020 08:09

It’s to do with the % of 0.3 micron particles it removed, n95 removes 95% a …It’s to do with the % of 0.3 micron particles it removed, n95 removes 95% and a n100 HEPA removes 99.97% of the 0.3 micron particles. There’s different shapes for different face shapes so unless you’ve had a face fit test you could be wasting your money.

this.... we get tested at the hospital for any leakage, I failed mine because I had 1 day stubble
mtsk16/04/2020 12:52

this.... we get tested at the hospital for any leakage, I failed mine …this.... we get tested at the hospital for any leakage, I failed mine because I had 1 day stubble

Yeah same story, they use like some bittering agent tastes awful! The people paying over the odds for all this stuff should Just leave it and focus their attention on other methods of protection like not touching your face and washing your hands after contact outside.

You don’t need an N95 or greater mask to go to the shops, save the supplies for those who require the PPE due to direct contact with the virus.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions