Expired

Any good deals for 360 wireless adaptor and controller?

0 replies
Found 13th Jan 2007
trying to find a cheap way of getting a wireless adaptor and a wireless controller for my 360.

I saw the currys 5% off and they have free delivery which makes the price £84.53

Just wondered if anyone can find a better deal.

Thanks in advance

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
1 Comment

Chorlton

trying to find a cheap way of getting a wireless adaptor and a wireless … trying to find a cheap way of getting a wireless adaptor and a wireless controller for my 360.I saw the currys 5% off and they have free delivery which makes the price £84.53Just wondered if anyone can find a better deal.Thanks in advance

You can get it cheaper. Both from PC World would be (£50 and £28) £78 online but you could collect at store. I seem to remember someone saying there is currently a £10 discount for buying more than 1 accessory instore but then the store prices would apply (£50? and £33) £73. Ring them and check and if not do collect at store.

Got my wireless adaptor from Marshall Ward catalogue without using any discount codes for £38.50.......

Search the hotdeals threads, plenty of mentions of adaptors.
Cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. disneyland paris tickets11
    2. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…55
    3. Whey protien621
    4. What's the best used laptop I can get for £180?37

See more discussions