Any good deals on amazon

Posted 11th Oct
tech
clothes
food

got £25 in vouchers to kill before end of this month
Community Updates
14 Comments
Have you tried searching for Amazon deals on here? Type Amazon in the search box and then select Amazon as the merchant. That will show you all the Amazon deals that have been posted recently and then you can scroll through them all to find something of interest to you.
Haircut_10011/10/2019 12:17

Have you tried searching for Amazon deals on here? Type Amazon in the …Have you tried searching for Amazon deals on here? Type Amazon in the search box and then select Amazon as the merchant. That will show you all the Amazon deals that have been posted recently and then you can scroll through them all to find something of interest to you.

Tried, nothing much or good.
adamey1911/10/2019 12:21

Tried, nothing much or good.

Well there you go then. Anything that is a deal on Amazon will have been posted here. Maybe you didn't search too hard if you can't find anything at all you like.
Haircut_10011/10/2019 12:22

Well there you go then. Anything that is a deal on Amazon will have been …Well there you go then. Anything that is a deal on Amazon will have been posted here. Maybe you didn't search too hard if you can't find anything at all you like.

Some of the best Amazon deals aren't mentioned on here (especially deals based on the g-word litches) as it may result in the person who spotted the dealitch having their purchase cancelled due to mass purchase abuse by others. A discreet mention in an "Ask" thread after receipt of order by the finder may be fruitful.
Use Amazon pantry. Get some £1/£2 stuff for free delivery like fairy .
Last week they had a mega sale which probably you missed
Misslovely11/10/2019 14:09

Use Amazon pantry. Get some £1/£2 stuff for free delivery like fairy . L …Use Amazon pantry. Get some £1/£2 stuff for free delivery like fairy . Last week they had a mega sale which probably you missed

I was on it last week but it was charging me for delivery. I have prime and put £40 worth in basket.
adamey1911/10/2019 14:45

I was on it last week but it was charging me for delivery. I have prime …I was on it last week but it was charging me for delivery. I have prime and put £40 worth in basket.

You need to choose 4nitems from free delivery section.
Also min order is £15 so even if you buy £15 worth of goods on delivery it's fine.
adamey1911/10/2019 14:45

I was on it last week but it was charging me for delivery. I have prime …I was on it last week but it was charging me for delivery. I have prime and put £40 worth in basket.

Misslovely11/10/2019 14:55

You need to choose 4nitems from free delivery section. Also min order is …You need to choose 4nitems from free delivery section. Also min order is £15 so even if you buy £15 worth of goods on delivery it's fine.

I was browsing amazon last week but didn't come across such deal. Do you know when it expired? when I was looking, things worked out to be cheaper in local shops compared to amazon.
Edited by: "adamey19" 11th Oct
adamey1911/10/2019 17:18

I was browsing amazon last week but didn't come across such deal. Do you …I was browsing amazon last week but didn't come across such deal. Do you know when it expired? when I was looking, things worked out to be cheaper in local shops compared to amazon.

It's still on. Choose pantry, then free delivery. Some toilet cleaners are cheap £1, fairy £1 for 1ltr bottle. Then look at pantry 50% off . Nothing decent on there now but worth a check again on Monday as they seem to change price
Misslovely11/10/2019 17:23

It's still on. Choose pantry, then free delivery. Some toilet cleaners …It's still on. Choose pantry, then free delivery. Some toilet cleaners are cheap £1, fairy £1 for 1ltr bottle. Then look at pantry 50% off . Nothing decent on there now but worth a check again on Monday as they seem to change price

Can you provide a link to fairy please, I can't find it.
adamey1911/10/2019 18:17

Can you provide a link to fairy please, I can't find it.

Fairy Original Washing Up Liquid Green with LiftAction. No Soaking, No Grease, No Fuss and Gentle On Your Skin, 1015 ml amazon.co.uk/dp/…3BQ

I can see domestos toilet cleaner £1.
Misslovely11/10/2019 18:21

Fairy Original Washing Up Liquid Green with LiftAction. No Soaking, No …Fairy Original Washing Up Liquid Green with LiftAction. No Soaking, No Grease, No Fuss and Gentle On Your Skin, 1015 ml https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06XFVMFVG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_DNlODbM5TR3BQI can see domestos toilet cleaner £1.

Thanks, I thought you meant fairy is £1, this seems to be cheaper in my local iceland 1115L for £2
adamey1911/10/2019 18:23

Thanks, I thought you meant fairy is £1, this seems to be cheaper in my …Thanks, I thought you meant fairy is £1, this seems to be cheaper in my local iceland 1115L for £2

This is 1015, well end of day you need to spend £40 . Oh well
Misslovely11/10/2019 18:26

This is 1015, well end of day you need to spend £40 . Oh well

indeed.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants