Expired

Any good deals on Bathroom Suites?

Found 14th Jan 2014
Looking to update bathroom, require full suite (bath, basin and toilet) plus also shower tray and shower and tiles. Any other related deals, please add. Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
8 Comments
we just got a good deal from B&Q £600 curved bath shower screen toilet sink taps etc radiator towel rail + new shower to run of combi boiler free delivery wife wont's cladding new fan light etc ? Plumber wont's £2500 to fit but he will supply cladding fan etc /I need to get 2nd job to pay for it (one firm quoted us £5000)
Betterbathrooms.com

whirlpool bath, sink & vanity, wc, towel rail, taps and waste all round.
£840
I worked in sanitary ware in China and more than familiar with the pricing on these items and i can honestly say JTF stores have some amazing deals on showers, vanities and tap ware. I would think they are pretty hard to beat. They are also pretty good for electric tools (handy if you do the work yourself).
Bathrooms.com are also pretty competitive.
forget B&Q i think their prices are high on most lines especially massage baths and kitchens, as soon as you go up market the prices go through the roof.
If you are doing your kitchen as well Howdens are pretty much impossible to beat.

Another vote for Betterbathrooms.

Good prices and great CS.
Banned
Victoria plumb seem to have good prices
I am just in the middle of doing my bathroom and got the suite from B&Q when the 25% off offer was on last week it worked out cheaper than anywhere else - plus you get quidco cashback.

I also got my tiles from B&Q and got 20% off them using my dads trade card.

My plumber is charging £420 to remove and replace the suite , radiator and shower .

The tiler is £15 per sq/m.

I got 2 quotes from bathroom companies £6500, £5995 so it was less than half sorting it out myself.
I have used plumbworld.co.uk who offer amazing value for money and quality doesnt seem to suffer

e.g. 1 Tap Hole Basin & Pedestal with Complete Closed Coupled Toilet - £79.97

http://plumbworld.co.uk/contemporary-bathroom-suites-3672-0000

Shower trays from £39 and basin taps from £13

whirlpool bath, sink, wc, towel rail, taps and waste - approx £450

Edited by: "chocci" 15th Jan 2014
Original Poster
Thanks everyone
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions