Groups
    EXPIRED

Any good deals on Blu Ray players online?

I've been looking on here but as the search isn't great I only seam to come up with old deals or the actual blu ray films. I'm looking for something quite cheap as we are moving into our first house. But I'd rather a better make eg, Panny, Sony etc. Anybody seen any good deals online? I live in the country so I don't have any good stores near by.
    Thanks

13 Comments

I am thinking about selling my samsung one if your interested?

I just recently bought the LG -BD370 from Richer Sounds for £150:

]LG-BD370

It gets really good reviews, and can be connected to the internet so you can update the firmware should you need to.

Original Poster

munnski;5844666

I am thinking about selling my samsung one if your interested?

I maybe interested. What model is it and how much you looking for?
    Cheers

Original Poster

pistol6000;5844646

cheapest branded i can see … cheapest branded i can see onlinehttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/441100/sharp-aquos-blu-ray-player-bd-hp20h/

Thanks but my local Tesco doesn't have it.
    Thanks for looking tho.

Original Poster

Bora Horza;5844807

I just recently bought the LG -BD370 from Richer Sounds for … I just recently bought the LG -BD370 from Richer Sounds for £150:]LG-BD370It gets really good reviews, and can be connected to the internet so you can update the firmware should you need to.

Thats not bad, thanks:thumbsup:

beverley1403;5845600

I maybe interested. What model is it and how much you looking for?Cheers

It's the Samsung BDP-1500 I think, let me go check and I'll get back to you. Comes boxed and in good condition

Looking for 95 delivered

EDIT - Yes it is that one

Original Poster

Umm not sure, can't find anywhere online selling it anymore, as its an older model and has been discontinued.
    Any movement on the price?

beverley1403;5845694

Umm not sure, can't find anywhere online selling it anymore, as its an … Umm not sure, can't find anywhere online selling it anymore, as its an older model and has been discontinued.Any movement on the price?

It is an older model but it has had all the recent updates ( not too sure about these, OH does it I dont know much about it )

Don't really want to move much on the price, will cost me a bit to post aswell

And it is a good make ie Samsung, and it is in good condition Just an idea for you

Original Poster

Think I'll leave it then thanks. I can get the newer model for £135 at richer sounds
    richersounds.com/pro…600

Thanks anyway.

beverley1403;5847025

Think I'll leave it then thanks. I can get the newer model for £135 at … Think I'll leave it then thanks. I can get the newer model for £135 at richer soundshttp://www.richersounds.com/product/blu-ray/samsung/bdp1600/sams-bdp1600Thanks anyway.

Did you have a price in mind for this then? You can only offer me

Original Poster

munnski;5847652

Did you have a price in mind for this then? You can only offer me

How long have you had it? Do you have the receipt?

No I bought it off here actually. Only had it about a month and its only been used to check it was working! :oops: Too many impulse buys!

And even though its an older model I think they are quite easy to update and such so I dont think that matters much
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any discount for paultons park?22
      2. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?56
      3. Ide to sata converter55
      4. Best laptop on the market11

See more discussions