Any good deals on boilers please help

Found 5th Mar
Hi
unfortunately my glow warm boiler has given up on me, hukdealers have always been very helpful in finding bargain deals.

I am not too fussy with make as my budget is very tight.

I am after 28kw or bigger boiler.

Thanks for your help.
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
Cov plumbing are usually cheap but then I live in Cov. Maybe use them as a benchmark when you find what you want.

Understand your budget is tight but strongly suggest you try to afford a Worcester Bosch
Finding a cheap boiler is not a problem it’s finding a cheap plumber to fit it that is!
ccnp20 m ago

Cov plumbing are usually cheap but then I live in Cov. Maybe use them as …Cov plumbing are usually cheap but then I live in Cov. Maybe use them as a benchmark when you find what you want. Understand your budget is tight but strongly suggest you try to afford a Worcester Bosch

I have a Worcester Bosch main disadvantage is its set at factory for water u cant adjust the temperature it's supposed to be set at 59c but i highly doubt this as the water comes too ho too touch unless u have mixer taps. But mains are quite decent aswell give a nice control of how hot cold u want the water.
Edited by: "MynameisM" 5th Mar
why do you need 28kw or bigger? how big is your house? how many rads? try looking for mid range like baxi or biasi, Or an independent engineer who can offer 3rd party finance for the whole install
If you really are on a tight budget try this:

builderdepot.co.uk/int…tml

+ ~£50 for the flue.

If you're buying the boiler don't expect many installers to be interested in fitting it. I would avoid any French/Italian boilers regardless of price.
Valiant or Worcester Bosch.
Wadda13 h, 0 m ago

Finding a cheap boiler is not a problem it’s finding a cheap plumber to f …Finding a cheap boiler is not a problem it’s finding a cheap plumber to fit it that is!

My current problem is finding the boiler.
have a look at package deals from Mr central heating
Bigfootpete28 m ago

I've got one of these - much better than my old Valiant : …I've got one of these - much better than my old Valiant : http://www.directheatingsupplies.co.uk/worcester-greenstar-25si-compact-gas-combi-boilerCheapest I could find for a Worcester-Bosch.

He wants a minimum 28kW, and is on a tight budget. There are much better boilers to blow £1200+ on.
themorgatron3 h, 37 m ago

He wants a minimum 28kW, and is on a tight budget. There are much better …He wants a minimum 28kW, and is on a tight budget. There are much better boilers to blow £1200+ on.

It was just an example, the 28kw model on that website is still probably cheaper than anywhere else.

WB boilers are customer rated the best.
I am leaning towards ideal I mini which is 30kw and around 650 quid with flue
humadoon2 h, 4 m ago

I am leaning towards ideal I mini which is 30kw and around 650 quid with …I am leaning towards ideal I mini which is 30kw and around 650 quid with flue

The I mini is a rebadged independant. They are similar to the Logic boilers with a few minor cost savings (the hydraulic block). I've fitted one of each and had no problems. Probably as good as a worcester (both have aluminium heat exchanger, plastic hydraulic block, share similar components).

Do look at the Intergas, main benefits:
-Only 4 moving parts, less to go wrong.
-Learns when to pre-heat hot water
-Opentherm compatible
-Heating can be filled with softened water
-More efficient in hot water mode (also 2kW extra gives 0.8 l/min more)
-Larger waterways (probably important if you're skimping on the fitting!)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants