Groups

Any good deals on business banking?

Hi,

I 'm looking to set up a new business and a business bank account to go with it.

I was thinking of going with HSBC or Abbey. Does anyone know of any cashback deals/special offers for setting up an account with either of these two banks?

Cheers!

6 Comments

I'm with Lloyds tsb..and their great. Highly recommend then for business banking. Great service as well!

Original Poster

Yeah I heard they were good actually. Thanks for the tip off. I'll look into them too. I'm avoiding NATWEST and BARCLAYS.

Abbey offer free business banking - with a limit on the number of cheques you can use in a month etc.

I use it - had no problems so far, touch wood.

Original Poster

cool. i've been checking the abbey details and they look best. I think I'll go with them. You didn't get any special deals with them did you when you opened the account?

brokenarrow;5524034

cool. i've been checking the abbey details and they look best. I think … cool. i've been checking the abbey details and they look best. I think I'll go with them. You didn't get any special deals with them did you when you opened the account?

No deal - they are one of very few banks (the only one?) to offer a completely free business banking service though - at least they were when I set up my account. Most charge a monthly/annual fee.

anyone had any dealings with carter allen? my accountant keeps telling me to switch because they have better interest rates
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Disney descendants duvet22
      2. Looking for bike lights and a decent helmet33
      3. I would not recommend anyone to buy tickets in viagogo11
      4. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware33

See more discussions