Any good deals on game pre orders?

Evening all,

I want to pre order Battlefield 1 and FIFA 17, are there any good deals around. I remember seeing a 2 for £70 deal, but can't remember where that's for?

Would appreciate any help.

Thanks.

14 Comments

Original Poster

Thanks Kiish. I wasn't sure of the retailer. Shame Tesco aren't doing that currently. Appreciate the post though :-)

Have a look at game collection, I pre ordered final fantasy there, you dont pay till despatch and reasonable prices

Sorry ignore that its from base not game collection

Simply Games are doing B1 for £41.85..and you will probably get it 3 days early from them
Edited by: "treadstone" 4th Sep 2016

treadstone

Simply Games are doing B1 for £41.85..and you will probably get it 3 days … Simply Games are doing B1 for £41.85..and you will probably get it 3 days early from them

Both BF1 & FIFA17 are £36.99 with Smyths toys, just updated my post above.
Edited by: "kiish" 4th Sep 2016

Smyths toys for £36 ish

thearbiter65

Thanks Kiish. I wasn't sure of the retailer. Shame Tesco aren't doing … Thanks Kiish. I wasn't sure of the retailer. Shame Tesco aren't doing that currently. Appreciate the post though :-)

Whoops scratch that, was looking at the last years offer. 2 for £70 is still available! Just gone for exact same for myself on PS4

Use code TDX-KTRP and add the 2 pre-order games to checkout
Edited by: "kiish" 4th Sep 2016

kiish

Whoops scratch that, was looking at the last years offer. 2 for £70 is … Whoops scratch that, was looking at the last years offer. 2 for £70 is still available! Just gone for exact same for myself on PS4Use code TDX-KTRP and add the 2 pre-order games to checkout

​I see 2 for £80, not £70...

Original Poster

kiish

Whoops scratch that, was looking at the last years offer. 2 for £70 is … Whoops scratch that, was looking at the last years offer. 2 for £70 is still available! Just gone for exact same for myself on PS4Use code TDX-KTRP and add the 2 pre-order games to checkout

Mate, you're a star!

Just got FIFA 17 and Battlefield 1 for £70 pre ordered, plus 70 club card points. Well happy with that.

Thanks for taking the time to share the info. Really grateful!
Edited by: "thearbiter65" 4th Sep 2016

Original Poster

treadstone

​I see 2 for £80, not £70...

Read kiish's post properly

ah yes, thanks mate

Original Poster

treadstone

ah yes, thanks mate

I've played the beta for battlefield 1 and it's amazing. 2 for £70 is a great deal. Go through quidco to. You might also get 6%. Don't forget the club card points

tesco is 2/80 atm hope that helps
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any good Sky TV deals on at moment?11
    2. Why do people scam on Gumtree?68
    3. is it still possible/easy to add the playstore to a new kindle fire 811
    4. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private66

See more discussions