Any good deals on mattresses with low cost collection of old mattress?

Posted 18th Mar
Hi,

Can anyone suggest a decent memory foam mattress thats a good deal/in a sale (budget around £200-£250) with the company able to deliver and take away old mattress for free or low cost. Thanks
Community Updates

Groups

4 Comments
Depending what size you need OTTY has rejuvenated ones on offer in their ebay shop:
ebay.co.uk/itm…908

I took the bullet and bought king size last night - £219 is less than half price of their already discounted webshop price. If you contact them they should be able to offer premium delivery with old mattress collection, packaging disposal and delivery to room of choice for £40.00 as with their standard orders.
Edited by: "senukas" 18th Mar
senukas18/03/2020 10:35

Depending what size you need OTTY has rejuvenated ones on offer in their …Depending what size you need OTTY has rejuvenated ones on offer in their ebay shop:https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OTTY-2000-Pocket-Spring-Hybrid-Memory-Foam-Mattress-Refreshed-all-sizes/303515893908I took the bullet and bought king size last night - £219 is less than half price of their already discounted webshop price. If you contact them they should be able to offer premium delivery with old mattress collection, packaging disposal and delivery to room of choice for £40.00 as with their standard orders.

Thanks very much, had a look but sadly the double is out of stock (just my luck) I'll keep looking, thanks again.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants