Any good deals on teddy bears?!?

Found 18th Dec 2017
My local hockey team do yearly "teddy toss" for charity and I'm looking for the best deal on teddy bears lol... The cheaper the better as I can buy more then as all goes to mission Christmas kids appeal. Thanks x

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

Mr bean teddy's? Usually about a pound but you have to wait 6 weeks for delivery.

Do you have a Home Bargains near you? Those places are usually full of soft toys and at really good prices like 99p .. honestly, totally worth a trip if you need quite a few x

If not, head over to ebay and just select for local delivery only not international and I'm sure you'll find something for a £1 odd :P or if you have 2 months to wait just get a haul from China... lol

Giant unicorn in wilkos!

I'd have a look around the local pound shops, always a few stuffed toys there.

Unfortunately it might be too late to order online, unless you can arrange to pick up.

These look great from ebay, though a bit small ( 10 for £5.65 ) ( not suitable for children )

Or these ( 100 for £122.38 )

32813497-5bi6u.jpg
Edited by: "zhris" 19th Dec 2017

zhris9 m ago

I'd have a look around the local pound shops, always a few stuffed toys …I'd have a look around the local pound shops, always a few stuffed toys there.Unfortunately it might be too late to order online, unless you can arrange to pick up.These look great from ebay, though a bit small ( 10 for £5.65 )

Says not suitable for children in listing

harlzter19 m ago

Says not suitable for children in listing

Nice spot, I didn't notice that.
Edited by: "zhris" 19th Dec 2017

If you have a big tesco near you, it’s worth going and asking the community champion if they’d be happy to donate to this. Tesco love the advertising and more
Often than not they’re happy to assist when they can
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions