6 replies
Found 21st Feb 2006
Contract with minites & texts please

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

Have a look here:

Mod Edit: Sorry, we don't allow those affiliate sites here.

Original Poster

Thanks for the help Have a Karma :thumbsup:

Hehe!! I'm such an idiot!! I just thought you were looking for a phone contract for some reason.

Here are V3i offers:

Orange, 1000 Orange to Orange Off-Peak mins >> £80 for the year <<

o2, 1000 offpeak mins to all networks, 100 txts >> £140 for the year <<

>> THIS << is a nice little offer from e2save, a Carphone warehouse subsidiary. 10 months free (by cashback) and 200 X-net minutes a month. Go through QUIDCO for a hefty 31.50 which basically makes it 11 months free. It doesn't have texts but a bundle of 50 is 3 quid a month extra i think. so 200 minutes and 50 texts a month for the term of the 18 months contract will work out at= £257or 14 quid a month...Bargain! (although personally hate motorolas!!!)

Mod Edit: Link fixed. :thumbsup:

Hi. I've been looking at the offers on this thread: >> Ducky's special 12 month free line rental on a 12 month contract thread << and was hoping somebody could clear some things up.

I've seen a number of these offers before and found that they will charge me line rental and then request that I write to them and ask for some money back, Is this not the case with these offers? Will they send me a phone and not charge me for 12 months??

Thanks[/url]

No... they work on cashback. You pay the full amount to the network and send bills back to the retailer and they send you a lump sum. You usually send it back in 3 or 4 separate installments. It can be risky with retailers not paying out, however this risk is only very small.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Help! In need of a PS4 Headset47
    2. Camera lens44
    3. amazon prime question11
    4. good place to buy stocks33

See more discussions