any good download sites for audio books ?

Found 7th Oct 2009
i would like to download a book called evil at heart by chelsea cain, itunes have it at £13.95 , which is just a joke , does anyone know any other sites that might have it for less plz x

1. Misc
  2. Book
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Book
5 Comments

audible, free trial?
quidco £4, 1 free book? worth a shot i guess.

Try audible.com/adb…f.0.

They have it and here's a transcript of our online chat:

Thank you for choosing Audible. A representative will be with you shortly.

You are now chatting with Chris.

Chris: Thank you for contacting Audible. My name is Chris, may I ask who am I speaking with today?

You: is there any minimum contract with the $7.49 pm offer?

You: Sorry, i'm derek

Chris: Nice to meet you, Derek. There is no contractual obligation with the $7.49 offer.

Chris: You may cancel online from the account details page at any time.

Chris: Plus - you keep any titles you've purchased.

Chris: Are you considering signing up today?

You: So I'm free to join, pay one month to just get one audiobook and then no more?

Chris: Sure are.

Chris: Just be sure to cancel before the next month to avoid the renewal if you choose not to renew.

You: Thanks chris, i'm asking for a friend who is looking for one specific audiobook. I'll let her know. Thx for your help.

Chris: Also note that in addition to the monthly free title, you'll receive a 30% discount on any additional purchases and a free subscription to either the New York Times or the Wall Street Journal.

Chris: No problem. Anything else I can do for you today?

Chris: If you're planning to enroll your friend, I can leave this chat open in case you have trouble.

You: Ok, no thanks. bye.

Original Poster

hiya, thanxs for your help , seems a good offer , i might join up x

Banned

waterstones and amazon

for the record, i have signed up for audible, recieved quidco and cancelled fine
Post a comment
@
    Text