Expired

any good dvd rental things about please?

Found 5th Oct 2008
never used the online dvd rental sites before just wandered if anyone could recommend a good one or any good deals on at the mo please? x x

1. Ask
  2. DVD
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. DVD
6 Comments

do you use cashback sites like quidco or greasy palm etc as lots have good cashback deals when you try various online dvd hire companies

Original Poster

DIVA1977;3125124

do you use cashback sites like quidco or greasy palm etc as lots have … do you use cashback sites like quidco or greasy palm etc as lots have good cashback deals when you try various online dvd hire companies

yeah I use quidco, I'll have a look on there. many thanks x :thumbsup:

Original Poster

whats lovefilm like? they are offering £15.50 for new registrations

kirsty1981;3125203

whats lovefilm like? they are offering £15.50 for new registrations

no idea, but have found them all excellent first few weeks of the ones i have tried and longer you with them they worse they get.
For instance first month they send you all teh new films you want then after a while unless you have old films on your list they tell you they havent got anything to send you right now even when ive had 70+ films on my list that werent even new releases

Like you have to compose a list of all the films you wanna watch i suggest once you made this list save as word document and tick off ones you get to see. Saves time thinking of them again when you quit the dvd rental comapny to try anotherone for new cashback

Original Poster

DIVA1977;3125234

no idea, but have found them all excellent first few weeks of the ones i … no idea, but have found them all excellent first few weeks of the ones i have tried and longer you with them they worse they get. For instance first month they send you all teh new films you want then after a while unless you have old films on your list they tell you they havent got anything to send you right now even when ive had 70+ films on my list that werent even new releasesLike you have to compose a list of all the films you wanna watch i suggest once you made this list save as word document and tick off ones you get to see. Saves time thinking of them again when you quit the dvd rental comapny to try anotherone for new cashback

thanks for that, very helpfull many thanks x :-D

Try ]this if you have not already signed up.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smart phone or camera for close up pictures / jewellery.11
    2. Virgin broadband/phone57
    3. Leaving BT for Sky Questions48
    4. Cheap unlocked mobile for holiday44

See more discussions