Any good for Hackintosh??

Found 14th Mar
you guys by now must know I am on a mission to build low cost Hackintosh with no real experience, as such, I am relaint on advice from Hukd members.

I have come across this PC based on a recent deal

itzoo.co.uk/col…-10

would it be any good for Hackintosh??

I am not found to edit any videos or pictures or play games.

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
using that for my hackintosh high sierra. great machine.got bargain in ebay 60£. just need to upgrade the graphics. im using gt210 with 64gb ssd.

follow this tonymacx86.com/thr…12/
crazydealhunter53 m ago

using that for my hackintosh high sierra. great machine.got bargain in …using that for my hackintosh high sierra. great machine.got bargain in ebay 60£. just need to upgrade the graphics. im using gt210 with 64gb ssd.follow this https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-hp-6300-pro-hp-8300-elite-a-100-percent-working-and-easily-affordable-customac.224812/

Well your username implies that you had a hell of a deal...

I have been looking out on eBay myself..Di you but it from an individual or a company selling on eBay.

Also is it essential to upgrade graphics card.

Could you also please tell me your experience, anything that doesn't work have headache etc..
rambobambo18 m ago

Well your username implies that you had a hell of a deal...I have been …Well your username implies that you had a hell of a deal...I have been looking out on eBay myself..Di you but it from an individual or a company selling on eBay.Also is it essential to upgrade graphics card.Could you also please tell me your experience, anything that doesn't work have headache etc..

i got in bid. i think that was some company cus the pc arrived well cleaned and pro packing. hd2500 not supported by sierra. so u gonna need a gpu. My headache was creating bootable hackintosh. so after installing sierra i just update to high sierra. that was easy peasy. if you follow that link, everything will work. but still i didnt bother to fix face time as i dont use that even in my iphone. but everything else works just fine. I also build that just to have experience and taste of Macos.

if you can find cheaper in ebay same model but with i3 go for it as u can buy i5 cpu very cheap from CEX. hdd will be slow, better go for ssd even 60 gb. 8gb ram is perfect for typical use.
crazydealhunter4 h, 21 m ago

i got in bid. i think that was some company cus the pc arrived well …i got in bid. i think that was some company cus the pc arrived well cleaned and pro packing. hd2500 not supported by sierra. so u gonna need a gpu. My headache was creating bootable hackintosh. so after installing sierra i just update to high sierra. that was easy peasy. if you follow that link, everything will work. but still i didnt bother to fix face time as i dont use that even in my iphone. but everything else works just fine. I also build that just to have experience and taste of Macos. if you can find cheaper in ebay same model but with i3 go for it as u can buy i5 cpu very cheap from CEX. hdd will be slow, better go for ssd even 60 gb. 8gb ram is perfect for typical use.

Thanks. Can I check where did you get GPU from and also can I install old version of Mac os with Intel HD graphics on board...
rambobambo1 h, 3 m ago

Thanks. Can I check where did you get GPU from and also can I install old …Thanks. Can I check where did you get GPU from and also can I install old version of Mac os with Intel HD graphics on board...

Hi. Got gpu from amazon. 2gb nvidia 210 £28 i think. Not sure abt if u can order version with hd2500 .
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants