Any good for Hackintosh??

Found 14th Mar
you guys by now must know I am on a mission to build low cost Hackintosh with no real experience, as such, I am relaint on advice from Hukd members.

I have come across this PC based on a recent deal

itzoo.co.uk/col…-10

would it be any good for Hackintosh??

I am not found to edit any videos or pictures or play games.

Thanks
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments
using that for my hackintosh high sierra. great machine.got bargain in ebay 60£. just need to upgrade the graphics. im using gt210 with 64gb ssd.

follow this tonymacx86.com/thr…12/
Original Poster
crazydealhunter53 m ago

using that for my hackintosh high sierra. great machine.got bargain in …using that for my hackintosh high sierra. great machine.got bargain in ebay 60£. just need to upgrade the graphics. im using gt210 with 64gb ssd.follow this https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-hp-6300-pro-hp-8300-elite-a-100-percent-working-and-easily-affordable-customac.224812/

Well your username implies that you had a hell of a deal...

I have been looking out on eBay myself..Di you but it from an individual or a company selling on eBay.

Also is it essential to upgrade graphics card.

Could you also please tell me your experience, anything that doesn't work have headache etc..
rambobambo18 m ago

Well your username implies that you had a hell of a deal...I have been …Well your username implies that you had a hell of a deal...I have been looking out on eBay myself..Di you but it from an individual or a company selling on eBay.Also is it essential to upgrade graphics card.Could you also please tell me your experience, anything that doesn't work have headache etc..

i got in bid. i think that was some company cus the pc arrived well cleaned and pro packing. hd2500 not supported by sierra. so u gonna need a gpu. My headache was creating bootable hackintosh. so after installing sierra i just update to high sierra. that was easy peasy. if you follow that link, everything will work. but still i didnt bother to fix face time as i dont use that even in my iphone. but everything else works just fine. I also build that just to have experience and taste of Macos.

if you can find cheaper in ebay same model but with i3 go for it as u can buy i5 cpu very cheap from CEX. hdd will be slow, better go for ssd even 60 gb. 8gb ram is perfect for typical use.
Original Poster
crazydealhunter4 h, 21 m ago

i got in bid. i think that was some company cus the pc arrived well …i got in bid. i think that was some company cus the pc arrived well cleaned and pro packing. hd2500 not supported by sierra. so u gonna need a gpu. My headache was creating bootable hackintosh. so after installing sierra i just update to high sierra. that was easy peasy. if you follow that link, everything will work. but still i didnt bother to fix face time as i dont use that even in my iphone. but everything else works just fine. I also build that just to have experience and taste of Macos. if you can find cheaper in ebay same model but with i3 go for it as u can buy i5 cpu very cheap from CEX. hdd will be slow, better go for ssd even 60 gb. 8gb ram is perfect for typical use.

Thanks. Can I check where did you get GPU from and also can I install old version of Mac os with Intel HD graphics on board...
rambobambo1 h, 3 m ago

Thanks. Can I check where did you get GPU from and also can I install old …Thanks. Can I check where did you get GPU from and also can I install old version of Mac os with Intel HD graphics on board...

Hi. Got gpu from amazon. 2gb nvidia 210 £28 i think. Not sure abt if u can order version with hd2500 .
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants